Trends You Are Sick Of #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys with makeup. You can argue gender roles as much as you want but it'll never make boys look good in lipstick.

Shearling, it's everywhere and it's driving me bananas!

+1 on lenseless glasses. As a woman who actually needs to wear glasses, I've got to ask where the compulsion to wear them comes from. Would you wear a cosmetic hearing aid if it was fashionable? I think not.

actually i can see the hearing aid catching on:wink:

there was a period in my childhood when people went crazy for what we called 'national health glasses', and wearing plasters (band aids) for fun.

i cant stand seeing 40-somethings wearing sequin tops and dresses to the grocery store

personally, i cant wait to be 40 to wear oscar de la renta, and other beautifully structured pieces...

The Justin Bieber's haircut on kids and adults

Super high heels with a big platform in the front

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate when young girls (13-14 years) dress themselves as they were 20. srsly, it never passed through my mind to wear siletos at that age. And they even wear more make up than i do.
don't know if this just happens in Argentina or.. what? :S

im also sick of that "trashy style". I mean, i used to like it, but now is everywhere.
also sick of ray bans.

shorts with leggings underneath for winter

seriously?

SHORTS???

this legging craze has gone too far

^ :lol: I feel your pain, the look is deeply threatening to one's well being -_-

Low rider/hiphugger pants.

I want to tell them to pull their pants up and hide their cheeks, but then I realize there's nothing to pull up.

I'm actually getting tired of the embellished tee shirts. And, while I love glitter and sequins, it just doesn't seem fresh anymore.

nerd glasses. people need to stop using 3-D glasses when they don't even need it. used to be cute but not anymore

those half opaque chanel shades. they need to be destroyed one by one.

That whole Zara/blogger style with the navy Zara pants, oversized breton sweaters and brown wedge ankle boots. I see so many girls dressed like that at the moment and it gets so boring.

Please find new thread here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"