Tweed Jackets

I want a new one, perhaps a brown one.

I have three right now. (black/white, pink/cream/gold, orange/green/off white/tan)

I want a couple too to wear dressy or with a denim skirt.. I want a pink/green one and a black/white one omg they have a really cute black/white one at Target of all places!

i saw one yesterday... but im not really sure if i want to splurge on one. im still thinking :unsure:

i have one in blk & wht houndstooth ( ??) and raw edges around the collar and cuffs i bought it from a thrift store
a while back.....i made it smaller, but i havnt worn it yet.

I've already got mine! I recently bought an adorable vintage brown shrunken tweed blazer with pintucked sleeves for fall. I think it be my staple till it gets too cold and rainy, because it looks good with everything - from little cocktail dresses to jeans.
I also have a slightly bigger one that I bought last year...a vintage light brown tweed equestrian jacket that is extremely warm and got compliments on it nearly every time I wore it, so I'll be pulling it out once it gets colder. :heart:

^^^ Mmm, velvet blazers are so luxe. They just make everything look more elegant. I recently picked up a velvet bolero and I have a regular fitted one in black, but would love to find a regular length blazer with puff sleeves in a rich purple, red or emerald or kelly green.

H&M... :flower:

actually brie...where are you located?...there are so many new posters i'm having trouble keeping track...

please excuse my senility... :blush: :flower:

anyway...i say velvet blazer...tweed TROUSERS... :flower:

I'd love to get a Chanel tweed jacket, but I guess my wallet doesn't feel the same way.

^ Who wouldn't like to own one of those! I have a black and white houndstooth, a blueish one from Zara, AND a black velvet one. They have velevet blazers with puff sleeves at H & M, Soft?

I would like to buy one, but the ones I like are a little bit more than I can afford. The midpriced ones are still not in Seattle, I suppose. I'm going to SF next week though. Are there any stores I should be checking out??

I've so many blazers right now... I just need a plain black one. I'm kinda thinking of getting that one by Barbara Bui on laredoute, but I think I should get one that I can try on many different sizes to get the perfect one.

I have 3 tweed coats and 5 tweed blazers with matching skirts

The coats are brown, rust, and white.

The blazers are black with silver fox fur collar, pink, white, beige and grey blended with a light light pink.

As you can tell I love tweed!

I have many of them for a few years now. I've been wearing tweed far before it started becoming popular.

I agree with softie. Other than the classic chanel, i'm getting a bit tired of tweed/boucle blazers because they are EVERYWHERE. I say go for a rich fabric blazer (like velvet in a great jewel tone) and invest in a pair of tweed pants which look terrific and aren't overdone.

i so agree with meg, i'm bored to death with winter tweed jackets :ninja: plus they've been re-introduced seasons' ago, like everyone owns one. dont you find them too 'grown up'??

i wouldnt mind the brown/light pink knee length tweed skirt i saw in Zara (if only it was well made :innocent: )
and i'm sure utopia's find will be very chic, but not for me.

tweed trousers? hmm why should someone add bulk on hips etc, i think they make people looking short and fat (must be the tweed blur effect)

I love the tweed jacket i have. I had to have it tailored in because my back is so arched. I usually wear with jeans because I don't wanna look too dressed up ^_^

I recently bought a vintage Valentino cropped velvet blazer - it fits me perfectly, and the velvet is so plush and shiny, true luxe. I would marry it if I could.

As for tweed jackets, I have two, which I started wearing a year ago at least. They don't resemble Chanel imitations, I picked them both up at thiftstores.

One in particular, I regularly get compliments about, and asked where I bought it! :lol: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->