malemodelscene.net

HQs by steelmachines

DETAILS — MAY 2011
'EASY ELEGANCE'

Ph: Robbie Fimmano
Styling: Benjamin Sturgill

Suvi + Tyler = “STAY”

0146.jpg

The amazingly talented Tyler Riggs (of RED) and Suvi Koponen (of NEXT) paired up for a short fashion editorial film by photographer and filmmaker Adam Sjöberg. The power couple honed their acting skills in a small-scale production short film based very loosely on the filmmakers own experience with two of his close friends, a young husband and wife, who spent 6 difficult weeks in the hospital that tested their relationship and faith. Tyler and Suvi, a couple themselves, were a perfect match for this project and brought an enormous amount of freshness, talent, and honesty to the set. Both exhibited an incredible knack for acting and for channeling their own experiences to create what is sure to be an intimate, beautiful, visually compelling story of loss and forgiveness. Sjoberg had an incredible crew working with him including make-up by Virginia Linzee, Styling by Dawn West, second camera unit by Nathan Smith, producer Janelle Wible, and generous loans from the closets of Vera Wang, Native Son, and Apolis Global among others.

Source (with more pics and info) : looseluggage.com

:lol:
Dear Tyler,
we know You are focused on acting now and we wish you good luck,
but we all miss you on the runway.
Your fans.
xo

+ this one I haven't seen on LL
Tyler13.jpg

thefashionisto

"The Truth In Being Right" Behind The Scenes by Benjamin Eck

ah, yes, was about to post that soon ^_^
it's great, ain't? he always was a great musican. plus here he's with Judson Mills and Sean Faris btw if anyone's interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing him in a movie (although a short one) alongside Sean Faris and Judson Mills (italian people like me remember him most for being in Walker Texas Ranger, lol) will be definitely weird, but I can't wait. Plus, Benjamin Eck work seems quite good. Wish Tyler luck, and maybe this neglected thread someday will need to be moved in "star style" section :P

I miss him as a model :cry: his editorial work was always so strong. I do hope for some comercial campaigns maybe...

+ he is moved to MAN section @red agency page.

Miss him too. He was strong in print, he was strong on runaways. Maybe too strong :P Too bad he isn't modeling lately, according to what we can see in the video now he looks better than ever :heart:

ladies and gents, plenty of things coming in the next future:

Gxijq.jpg

E2t7s.jpg

(well, it's about time :rolleyes:)
source: twitter

COACD polaroid

malemodelmadness

Last edited by a moderator:
and now with next london too ^_^.
So we have -
Red NYC
Next LA