Tyler Riggs (April 2008 - June 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
his very first season was F/W 2008-2009 and Gaetano Navvara? Eh, I miss Tyler on the catwalk. While watching the old footages you can see how much he's changed :smile:

He opened his first show (Neil Barrett) then.

...and closed McQueen 2009-10 too. I wonder how many shows he O/C and we don't know about it :D

sorry, I'm just bored and waiting for new work :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha girls :rofl: we three are like a Tyler's appreciation team :rofl:
btw I have so many pics that weren't actually posted here, and HQ's of his edits and so on. I wonder if there's a sense of posting them here or should I create a tumblr. He was so good and strong in print that I just can't...!

:rofl: Definitely! Our stoicism is praiseworthy...:rofl:

edit: so do I, Bezimienna, and lately we (me and Bilquis, of course) have been thinkin' about creating a tumblr too. Maybe we should join forces...

Tyler Riggs || Audition tape
Dino May Management Los Angeles

THIS, so old but i see it wasnt posted
William Rast at Target: "Crossed the Line"

another commercials @William Rast for Taget. I wonder if his lookbook was posted here... Eh, this thread is so neglected!
motocycle boy B)

he looks good & acts much-much better!
29720028254395510036813.jpg

dinomaymgmt

Aaah,I remember these William Rast commercials.That "biker look" is great on him.
And I remember also that two lookbooks were posted for the William Rast campaign (@ page 57). Is there a third? Time ago I found only few "interactive images" on target.com but nothing more.

i posted them, now i remember. but i saw third, i can't find it... nevermind :flower: so good we have new stuff, lol. his thread should be soon moved to the star style or sth :rofl:

Thanks for the audition tape, Bezimienna. Pleased to see that he seems to be a decent actor. And, as I've already said, he never looked as good as now. In Dino May management pic he looks like he is 17, and the hairdo is not the best, but still it's great to see him :heart:

Rock Revival 2011 HQ
Tyler Riggs and Emma Ishta by Petrovsky & Ramone

cakexmanjaotten

Ladies & Gentlemen,
BabyTurnsBlue, bilQuis and I are proud to announce
that today the http://wehearttyler.tumblr.com/ was born,
in order to appreciate mr Riggs' past, present & future achievments.
Finally a concrete one that he deserves.
Feel free to drop by!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->