Tyra Banks Ending Talk Show; Will Focus On Film Production Company

^ I totally agree, my friend and I always joke about how Tyra's involved in like every field EVER lol. She'll be starting a space program next, watch

It's kinda surprising because since Oprah will be gone soon, I thought Tyra would now (more than ever) strive to be the next Oprah :lol:

It saddens me! I love Tyra!

^iI you read the article you'll see it says she wasn't pushed out for poor ratings. She actually wasn't "pushed out" at all; it was her decision to end the program so she could focus on Bankable productions and hopefully make films.

There are some heavy rumors going around that it was indeed ratings, I have no doubt after Oprah decided to resign Ty was probably tested to see if she could move on to a more high profile network than The CW, but the results were most likely grim. There's no way she wanted to give this up for a career in producing films, which will most likely go nowhere...her TV show was her main source of relevancy. ANTM is not as hot as it used to be. In my opinion, of course...it could also be like you say, that she wants to do it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
can she take wendy williams with her? that "talk show" is so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->