Tyson Ritter (The All-American Rejects)

All American Rejects

After cheering on Aaron Eckhart, celebrity guests Daphne Zuniga, Tyler Hilton and Josh Hartnett made some noise for the All American Rejects, who rocked the house at the Ray-Ban Visionary Awards, held at Tao inside Harry O's.

instyle.com

wow! I didn't know that he modeled either. But I think modeling can suite him very well since he as the potential of a model. His tall, dark, and handsome. :wink:. But does he belong to Paul Smith agency?!

Glamour Rus Feb 2007 Supplement

I, You, He, She by Matt Jones
Tyson Ritter from All American Rejects
scanned by me

He is gorgeous! is he still dating that one model...i think her name is Kim? Im not sure but his eyes are to die for!

Yep, her name is Kim Smith, and they are not dating anymore. I don't remember where I read it. But I think it says in her official page somewhere that they aren't together anymore.
Plus, I think his song "Gives You Hell" is kinda dedicated to her.

And yes, his eyes ARE to die for! :heart:

The link's pics:

20r5rbt.jpg

2hp83er.jpg

ruxkld.jpg

2j0jdz9.jpg

1t5wf7.jpg

2rn7qmv.jpg

5xsg9i.jpg

24b67gk.jpg

My God he's gorgeous. Those eyes :woot::blush: The red suit though, not so great.

I was thinking the same about the red suit. But, hey, give him credit. He can pull almost everything off!
I'm so in love with this guy that I forgive him anything!

Tyson Ritter attends the L.A.M.B. Spring 2011 fashion show after party during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Private Location on September 16, 2010 in New York City

Tyson+Ritter+L+B+After+Party+Spring+2011+MBFW+ZTJAqSIQC-Nl.jpg

Tyson+Ritter+L+B+After+Party+Spring+2011+MBFW+AAkrIfLskEHl.jpg

I'm not liking the hair..he used to be so hot, what thappens to guys i like?! Why do they have to become...this?! I still like him, though.

zimbio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyson Ritter attends the John Varvatos 10th Anniversary Party at John Varvatos 315 Bowery Boutique on September 11, 2010 in New York City.

Tyson+Ritter+John+Varvatos+10th+Anniversary+PMz0coxxCF8l.jpg

Tyson+Ritter+John+Varvatos+10th+Anniversary+U8_MhFjVA4ol.jpg

zimbio.com

Tyson Ritter and Nick Wheeler attend the Gold Medal of Honor for Lifetime Achievement in Music award presentation at The National Arts Club on June 2, 2010 in New York City.

Russell+Simmons+Receives+National+Arts+Club+dQWnNWJZUKsl.jpg

Russell+Simmons+Receives+National+Arts+Club+QyvqBh15k-nl.jpg

zimbio.com

Sorry for putting the september's parties before June's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->