U Bra - New Aussie Invention

*tata*

Reaction score
I want one ...i think it's perfect for those really low cut tops and dresses
a bit strange looking though..but i heard it's very comfy :D

This deep U Bra is the answer for the deep plunging necklines that are all the fashion for Spring and Summer. Get in on the 'Best Dressed' secrets with the U Bra which gives you to-die-for cleavage and glamour under everything you wear.

Deep plunge lifts and shapes, while padded cups enhance your cleavage. Pockets inside the cups allow you to insert silicone pads for even more cleavage. Convertible straps can be worn as conventional, halter or criss-cross.

The U Plunge Bra is the perfect deep U for camisoles, cocktail dresses, evening gowns, wedding and bridesmaid dresses and more...

* Deep low plunge bra that lifts and shapes under those plunging necklines.
* Medium padded bra cups make this bra one of the best to enhance your cleavage.
* Pockets in deep plunge bra cups allow you to insert silicone pads for extreme cleavage.
* Convertible straps can be worn as conventional, halter, or criss-cross.
productsmain.thumb.2607.u-bra-s.jpg

this is the website..and you can also buy them from here too
http://www.luckygirl.com.au/sexy-lingerie/adult-lingerie/U-BRA.html?aid=2402&gclid=CO3OmPjX94YCFShtTAodwmDdWw

also, here is a story i found on it
A new bra is turning heads
Mon 21/08/06

Bethany_Jensen.jpg

By Bethaney Jensen In the '90s, the Wonder Bra taught women how to enhance their cleavage. Now there's a new contender in the padded bra market — the U Bra by Nude Underwear.
Robyn Corrigan owns lingerie shop, Arianne on Edward, in Brisbane and is the Australian agent for the bra.

RELATED LINKS
She has sold 500 in three months without any marketing.
The secret to the bra, she says, is the cup support.
"It sits the bust up beautifully with banding and the solid U shape. It does keep her slightly separated, but a lot more support," Robyn says.
It is a convertible bra that can be worn as a halter neck, low back or racer back. It has interchangeable straps, as well as a low underarm.
Kelly Mackie is from Madison Integrity, a dress shop down the road from Robyn's store who says the bra helps to sell dresses with plunging necklines.
"It gives a great shape, it's really flattering, it's extremely comfortable to wear.
"It makes it easier for us to sell the dresses," she says.
Wedding gown designer Michelle Williams, from MXM couture, first heard about the U Bra through a client who had worn hers to a hens' night.
"I said 'give us a look at your photos' and I thought 'oh my gosh, where, where can I get these from?' So I got in touch with the lady and I bought 14 bras the first time and I've gone back for more," she says.
Michelle was so impressed with the U Bra she has now incorporated it into her designs.
"As soon as a girl puts the dress on it's like, 'I didn't know I had these.' It's good," she says.

To find out where to purchase a U Bra contact:
Arianne on (07) 3303 8799; or
Nude Underwear (02) 9764 6808 or [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
the only thing i dislike about it, is plunging necklines are only fashionable at the moment for women who want to appear sexy but do have a flat chest.
I don't think the bra makes plunging tops and dresses fit properly and look that appropriate.

if it's just a normal v neck though they do look very good.

I cut this out of a magazine a month or two ago... can't remember which one it was featured in... I'm not sure if it was the same brand...

hmm..the u bra kinda remidns me of this bra from Victorias Secret..but i think this looks really, really strange :lol:

V257899.jpg

victoriassecret.com

hmm..i think comfort wise i'd like the U bra

but if i wanted extreme push up in a plunge bra..definitely the VS bra

Does anyone own this yet? Or do people own the NU bra? I heard that was so comfortable...

purexelegance said:
Does anyone own this yet? Or do people own the NU bra? I heard that was so comfortable...

A friend of mine has the NUbra, and it's really cool. I tried it out, haha. It sticks right on there and stays there. Super comfy. I like it way better than a traditional strapless bra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->