Going braless - do you?

I never go without a bra unless I am asleep. :lol: My boobs are just way too big for me to go out in public without one on, and I don't feel comfortable going braless around my house unless the only other person in the place is my bf (I also go braless around my mom sometiems).

Last edited by a moderator:
i love going braless. i have been since 10th grade. not ALL the time, but it looks good with tight tank tops, or tight dresses, even just t-shirts.

I have never gone out without a bra but sometimes I go round the house without one. I think going out without a bra with the right top can look better than it would with a bra!

I dont care if women walk around without bras but it does not look good, no matter how small your breast are. It just do not look good.

what about if you resemble a 12 year old bodywise?

Then OF COURSE it looks just fine :rolleyes:

IMO, it always looks fine as long as your t*ts aren't larger than a C cup, and, you're not being vulgar/gross/sl*tty about it.
BUT, I can see how some would be made uncomfortable by that,
but if you are flat as a board, you should never, ever worry about bras.
Like, COME ON.

I don't go braless. Maybe if I was on a beach in Spain. But I'm a C cup and it doesn't look good.

I go braless quite often, a 32A/B, so I'm quite small. If the top is a bit sheer I use those flower pasties.

It really depends on the dress though, some dresses look better without a bra and some look dreadful without.

^^ ya, i think this "looks bad on everyone" thing is a bit much -- if you are quite flat-chested, often wearing a bra looks like a sad attempt to add some padding and looks extremely unnatural and fake. as a 32a, in many many shirts if i wear a bra i end up looking like i strapped some wire and foam on to my chest just for the fun of it... no good. i mostly wear simple fabric/lace no-underwire bras just to smooth things out and make the nips a lil' less HAY GUYS WHATSUP for work and stuff, but i go braless extremely often and you'd never notice.

90 % of the time i go sans bra - unless i am wearing something that makes not wearing a bra look horrible.
they are so uncomfortable - cant breath in them. i think i perfected the flashdance bra scene to a point even a taxi driver wont notice if i do it in a cab :smile:

^lol at the flashdance bra removal thing- it really is easy to remove them, as long as you aren't wearing anything with tight sleeves.

I don't feel comfortable braless outside the house- my boobs are medium-sized, but it's obvious if I'm without a bra and I really don't want to give lecherous men an eyeful. Unless, of course, whatever I'm wearing (sweater, sweatshirt, jacket) looks like my bralessness will go unnoticed under it. My favourites are dresses with built-in support- it makes ditching the bra fun.

although I am rather flatchested, i always feel exposed without one-- so no i do Not!

well i'd rather not but i'm afraid of getting nat geo boobs - really truly not meaning to offend but if you watch those docus and see tribal women who had never seen a bra in their part of the world...

i love going bra less, but the whole showing nip thing isn't groovy with me, so i end up wearing a t-shirt bra. band-aids work too :smile:

I only go bra less when a particular top or dress requires it, and even then I always use those stick on nipple petals. I don't like the idea of my nipples poking out through my top or dress, I feel a bit too exposed if they do.

I only go braless when I'm at home or when I have a garment with a built in bra.

For dresses that are impossible to have a bra on, I wear petals or nu bras. That way I still have some modesty underneath.

I have 34c, so I usually wear bras whenever I go out.

I always do chest exercises to help my boobs stay firm and healthy, so I won't worry about going without a bra when the occasion arises. I want my boobs to still defy gravity when I'm in my 40's. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->