Ugg Bags....

I actually like the grab bag and the muff bag; they look so soft and squishy :blush:

But for those prices, there are lots of other bags that I'd get before these :P

I think they're adorable... in a stuff animal kind of way :ninja:
I also like the grab and muff bag.. they're not THAT bad. I guess you have to have a certain look in order to carry them off.

I think they are cute... for alittle girl. :lol: I wouldnt buy one.

Originally posted by leyla m.@May 18th, 2004 - 7:46 pm
i rather buy myself a little sheep to carry it around :rolleyes:
Haha :lol:

But you wouldn't be able to put anything in it :P

:(

People are walking around wearing ugg boots that say "ugg" on the back of them - the same thing as wearing sneakers branded "SNEAKER". Stupid, but understandable - most Americans don't realise that ugg was a generic word (in the countries where ugg boots originated) before it became an American brand.

But a bag with "UGG" on it? That's like a bag with "FLIP FLOPS" on the label. :blink:

I think leyla's idea of carrying around a sheep would be MUCH cuter. They could brand it "SHEEP", too, just incase people didn't know it was a sheep. :wink:

next up, ugg trucker hats

am i rite

But a trucker hat is an American thing, isn't it? I thought their whole deal was to market themselves as Australian, hence Ugg Australia.

Originally posted by Pixielaughs@May 18th, 2004 - 6:05 pm
But a trucker hat is an American thing, isn't it? I thought their whole deal was to market themselves as Australian, hence Ugg Australia.
I was making a lame joke about trends.

Originally posted by chocsta+May 18th, 2004 - 7:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chocsta @ May 18th, 2004 - 7:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.@May 18th, 2004 - 7:46 pm

But you wouldn't be able to put anything in it :P [/b][/quote]
says youuuuu... :P

Originally posted by brian+May 19th, 2004 - 8:07 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ May 19th, 2004 - 8:07 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by chocsta@May 18th, 2004 - 7:30 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.
@May 18th, 2004 - 7:46 pm

But you wouldn't be able to put anything in it :P
says youuuuu... :P [/b][/quote]
Leyla put the Y in UGG-LY

I like the Puff as well as the Muff :lol: cute. and reasonably priced. are they limited?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->