Ugly bags you've seen

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 14th, 2004 - 7:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 14th, 2004 - 7:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-runs in heels@Apr 14th, 2004 - 7:03 pm
eeeeewwww
That bag just makes me want to puke and cry simultaneously.
Here goes... :cry: :sick:[/b][/quote]
Took me a minute to figure out what it was, and: :sick: :shock: :doh: :sick: :( :wacko: :sick: :cry: :yuk:

poor armadillo... ran over by a truck then imortalized in a hideous purse.

Originally posted by runs in heels@Apr 14th, 2004 - 7:09 pm
another luella-esque juicy bag
I believe that this is a LV Suhali wanna-be....and an ordinary effort at that.
I am afraid that, despite a pretty avid love of LV, I just can't stand the new Theda bags.

Originally posted by eloes+Apr 13th, 2004 - 8:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eloes @ Apr 13th, 2004 - 8:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Apr 12th, 2004 - 8:39 pm

Think this one's pretty cool actually... :innocent:
:lol: :rofl: I was going to say the same thing! There we go again... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about the bottom (it goes out in a funny way :unsure: ), but the overall look is pretty cool. [/b][/quote]
I like the top a bit but you're right I found the bottom weird...also what bewilders me....what could you possibily fit in there?. :unsure: ..Paper??... :blink:

Ah, now that I said that....that would be kool to carry like art/ school work/project... :innocent:

Originally posted by runs in heels@Apr 14th, 2004 - 7:03 pm
eeeeewwww
post-15-1081987415.jpg

Holy crap! My mom has one of these which she got at a flea-market when she was in high school. For reference, my mom graduated in 1969. I wonder how old that purse really is, then. Yes, it is creepy and gross. She used to carry it when she was a schoolgirl to gross out the more prissy girls in her class.

some of them are okay, i think :innocent: what i really hate is when you think you see some one carrying like a louis vuitton, and then you see

Originally posted by runs in heels@Apr 15th, 2004 - 3:00 pm
some of them are okay, i think :innocent: what i really hate is when you think you see some one carrying like a louis vuitton, and then you see
I almost got fooled for a second there :shock:

Wow!! this is a funny thread. Im sitting here on the laptop, my husband's watching the 'David Beckham/Rebecca Loos' affair interview, and i am wetting myself laughing at these pictures.

That Armadillo bag - Dang, who the hell could have come up with this idea? I wouldn't carry it anywhere if it was the last bag in the whole wide world :shock:

What scares me re: the armadillo bag is that this is the third one I have seen.

My mom's got one, I spotted one in a vintage-clothing pricing handbook, and now this one crops up online.

We live in a very sick world.

Mom always thought hers was the one-and-only. I'm gonna have to tell her I have seen yet another one online the next time I talk to her. hee! :lol:

:alien: that armadillo bag is so hideous! There are two others like that on ebay :wacko:

These are pretty ugly.
BP-BP6893-A01-BP_ex.jpg

Why do I think of a pair of Underoos with a strap when I look at these?
BP-BP6637-A01-BP_ex.jpg

Dear Lord, make it stop. Someone needs to stop Lil Miss Kimora Lee and make her go back to doing something she's good at...like being a trophy wife.

The first Baby Phat bag is so ghetto fabolous :P
And im sure i really have seen a purse that is meant to look like underwear :yuk:

Originally posted by runs in heels@Apr 14th, 2004 - 7:03 pm
eeeeewwww
:lol:

I can seriously see myself carrying the hand/udder bag and the orangey formed one.

Why do I think of a pair of Underoos with a strap when I look at these?
BP-BP6637-A01-BP_ex.jpg

Dear Lord, make it stop. Someone needs to stop Lil Miss Kimora Lee and make her go back to doing something she's good at...like being a trophy wife. [/QUOTE]
:lol:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Apr 15th, 2004 - 6:30 pm

And im sure i really have seen a purse that is meant to look like underwear :yuk:
Coset Bags! :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->