UK Elle November 2008 : Karolina Kurkova by Matthias Vriens

K.K looks fabulous on the cover! - To Die!
Can't wait to see the in-store cover

Love the cover, Karolina looks so hot the background makes her pop out even more

KK looks incredible. I'm glad at least UK Elle is smart enough to put her on the cover.

discothequechic -- you are going to post the KK edit, right?? haha. not trying to rush you ... it's just ... i'm dying here to see it! :D

aw sorry for the wait, happycanadian!
i've been so busy this week, and I kind of thought somebody else might post it actually, ha!

I'll try and scan them tonight If I have time, but I'm not sure, between history essays and college journalism to coordinate..

"THE NEW SEXY"
Photographer Matthew Vriens. Stylist Sasa Thomann. Model Karolina Kurkova.

my own scans

this issue is quite gd! i hvnt read elle in ages and it is quite impressive how much it has improved.

scanned by vogue28

Instore cover and supplement
sorry about the colour in the main cover

I was expecting more from Karolina's ed actually, thought it would be like the cover
:flower:

Wow, Elle UK has improved a lot.
The new layout looks so fresh and clean and the eds aren't half bad either.

GAH!!!!!!

Karolina Kurkova is SOOOOO bloody gorgeous! love the curly hair!! oh, discothequechic, THANK YOu!!!!!

amazing. i love it! (*though i was also hoping for a more vibrant ed, as the cover would suggest*)

Not impressed by KK ed. I thought she could do much better.

i think the edit itself is awesome -- it's just the lack of colour that i find disappointing. the cover is outstanding though.

If Elle UK continues to make covers like this one. It would be so much better.
Minimal and Powerful.

I have just subscribed to ELLE UK and looking forward to getting these amazing subscribers covers. This issues subscribers cover is amazing, just perfect imo.

Thanks for all the scans discothequechic and vogue28 :flower: It looks like a great issue. I'm considering buying a subscribtion too - it seems most issues now are really good.

discotquechic there is some missing scans from KK ed..could you pls pls repost it? thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momosdiary
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->