Elle UK February 2008 : Karolina Kurkova by Matthias Vriens

gah!!!!GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you SO freaking much, ferdinanda, for giving me the profile comment and link to this thread!!

OH WOW! she looks SO gorgeous!!! another fabulous cover for KK!! woooohooo! i think she's really trying to stage a big "comeback". she's done absolutely nothing aside from VS for the past couple of years and now within the past 2 months we've got 2 new magazine covers, a totally ubiquitous Dell ad plus her VS stuff. and i think she wants to be back in fashion in a big way! OH I HOPE SO!!!

the lighting is awesome in the pics! and she really is totally fierce! plus, i love on the subscribers cover how it says, "Elle loves Karolina". that's perfect! puts her name right on there. ... though i suppose anyone who subscribes to Elle would know who she was anyway ...

and the interview!!!!!!!! sooo down-to-earth! she's wonderful! it's not hard to imagine why so many people in the industry love her so much. she must be a dream to work with! and such little ego! oh i'd love to meet her on the subway! haha. imagine that!

thank you SO SOOOo much for posting this, OhJane! major karma!

^OhJane posted them in ad forum.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
What new adverts are in this issue? :smile:

Hey, I'm scanning them at the moment!

Prada, Fendi, Chanel, YSL, Gucci, uhm......and others that I can't remember..just have a look at the ad campaigns forum ^_^

P.s Elle were doing a really good subsriction offer a few months back, I got 12 issues for £12!

That subscribers' cover is absolutely perfect. They're both great, but I just love the one that's not on the stands.

^same here. I wish I had the subscription just for this!

It's the second time in a row that I like the UK Elle cover! Both are good even though like most people I prefer the subscribers one.

oh jane could you pls scan caroline w ed?? thanks!!

OhJane! Bless you for buying this magazine.
First, Karolina Kurkova and all these fantastic new ads!
Thank you so much for all the scans :kiss:

I love the cover! Thanks for the scans!:flower:

I just got this through in the post, and it seems ELLE has had a revamp, the editorials are much much stronger with Caroline Winberg and Shu Pei Quin and it's not just boring studio shoots anymore. They seem to be aiming to be abit more like UK Harpers and there's a great interview with the design duo behind Rodarte.
It'll be interesting to see if they keep using models on the cover...

The New Trends
PH: Matthias Vriens
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis
Model: Caroline Winberg

scanned by OhJane

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back