UK GQ November 2006 : Jude Law

karishma21

Reaction score
GQ Magazine UK :: November 2006

(CREDIT:JUSTJARED)
THIS IS ONLY THE PICTURES I POSTED FROM THE MAGAZINE. TO READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE FROM THE MAGAZINE, AND READ IT CLEARLY JUST GO TO http://www.justjared.com/2006/10/05/jude-law-gq-magazine/
WHAT MANY OF THE TABLOIDS HAVE BEEN SAYING OF HIM HAS BEEN LIES.. THIS ARTICLE TELLS THINGS FROM JUDES PRESPECTIVE ... AND HE ADMITS HE'S NOT A PERFECT PERSON

JUDE IS WEARING WHITE SHIRT , BLACK TIE, GREY TROUSERS, BLACK SHOES AND BLACK COAT ALL BY DIOR HOMME

judelawgqmagazine01xm7.jpg

judelawgqmagazine03yw5.jpg

judelawgqmagazine04ko4.jpg

judelawgqmagazine05np5.jpg

judelawgqmagazine08ri7.jpg

================================

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wondering.. but because this is a uk gq edition.. does tht mean that it wont be sold in the U.S.?..i went to a near Barnes and Nobles store and it didnt carry any uk gq magazines.. only the U.S...
or maybe it will come out later.
any information?????

:crush: I really like how he looked in the pics. thanks for posting!:flower:

i make no comment on his personal life....
but he has got to be one of the most good looking men i have ever seen....:innocent:

Thanks so much for posting this! I'm a closet Jude fan. Barnes & Noble should the UK GQ -- I've bought several Euro magazines from them before, and GQ is pretty mainstream. I think they're usually a month late though.

karishma21 said:
i was wondering.. but because this is a uk gq edition.. does tht mean that it wont be sold in the U.S.?..i went to a near Barnes and Nobles store and it didnt carry any uk gq magazines.. only the U.S...
or maybe it will come out later.
any information?????

Hm, my local B&N does carry GQ UK, but it's in the foreign magazines section and not alongside GQ US -- a B&N in NYC should definitely have it! :flower:

:heart: Jude just looks so dapper in a suit... mm mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->