vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg

harpersbazaar.co.uk

*Edit* Photographed by Ben Hassett!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it!! :heart: Except for the pose. But love the colors, the text, the make-up, the hair. Overall, a beautiful cover.

Absolutely stunning, love that's not ''it's-holidays-let's-go-over-the-top'' .

Now Cate is someone who definitely deserves the Woman of the Year title. I can't wait to see her ed.

Beautiful! Cate's bringing in the holiday spirit just right!

I'm in love with Cate at all times but this is beautiful, exactly what I want my December covers to be. I feel like Justine is reading the forums and bringing back in the glamour.

Cate is nothing short of a goddess. It's great to see Bazaar doing her beauty justice!:heart:

It's still a cut above most other magazines sitting on the shelves, but for me, if this publication was a person, it would be the well-connected wife, rather the sensational lover who sets your heart and soul on fire...

It features all the right people and is always so well turned-out, but it's just unexciting, so constricted, a place where sex appeal has been rendered into an intellectual exercise, rather than an energetic force that an experienced woman can artfully express through her appearance on all sorts of levels.

I WANT the glamour, but I'm being starved of it on every page, and instead, I'm having to read features about posh vegetable gardens and people who 'support the arts'.

Now that's a cover. Love the colour and the overall softness, Cate is a true beauty.

The overall cover is glorious, but I think her neck and head looks strained. It almost looks too big for her body because of the lighting. I loved her in Blue Jasmine so I'm sure the article will be a fascinating read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->