UK Harper's Bazaar July 2011 : Claudia Schiffer by Horst Diekgerdes

Beautiful editorial. She looks as if she never aged. The newsstand cover is disappointing though.

never expected the newsstand cover to look like that, but it's nice however I prefer the Subscriber's cover.

She looks really beautiful. The wool sweater is not very summery, though

ew the newstands cover look awful lol perhaps it's just Claudia lol but the subscriber cover is way better in terms of her beauty but still I do see that she aged a lot

Saw it on the newsstand - the issue is as thin as a wafer, and comes plastic-wrapped with a free nail polish, so you can't flick through it to see if the non-editorial content is worth the cover price... I suspect not.

For me, July magazines have been disappointing, but that's the nature of the summer months, I suppose. And I'm surprised UK Glamour hasn't popped up yet, it's usually out just before the main titles.

This is by far the better of the three main July issues. Content wise there seems to be more in it than Vogue and Elle.

The magazines are all weird this month. No InStyle or Glamour, both of which usually arrive before Elle/Vogue/Harper's.

I think Glamour is delayed because of the women of the year awards which are on Tuesday.

Marie Claire left Olivia on the shelfs a week longer to 'cash in' on the voucher in the times.

About a week ago, there was an offer printed in the Daily Mail where you could get the June Bazaar or Esquire for £2 in WHSmiths, so I think I may wait to see if that will be repeated at the end of this issue's run on the newsstand. It's the first time I've seen a token for a Hearst/NatMag magazine in the Daily Mail - usually the offers are for Conde Nast.

:woot: Claudia looks AMAZING. I can't wait to get the issue.
I think UK HB is taking over UK Elle as my favourite mag.

That ed of Claudia's is simply stunning. What a great ed!

Wow. Prada cover stunning and I like the newsstand one too even if it is quite commercial. Does anyone know who the red cover dress is by?

Claudia as Bardot! Funny how no one thought about this one before.

I got this yesterday, i really do not like either covers- she somehow looks old- and her nostrils look too flared on the newstand cover...

I have not read her interview yet but the accompnying photos are rather beautiful- she's still got it.

Beauty : Fever Pitch
Emma Maclaren by Jonas Bresnan

facebook/why not models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->