Photographer: Horst Diekgerdes
Stylist: Cathy Kasterine
3 Photos

Summer Girl
Model: Claudia Schiffer
Photographer: Horst Diekgerdes
Stylist: Cathy Kasterine
14 Photos

I love everything about the cover except the face. The posing is nice, I wouldn't walk past this at the shops but the dark eyes and the nude lips make her look sick. I know you have to decide between lips or eyes to stand out but I don't think it is well executed here. Maybe it's due to the lighting.

Looking forward to the editorials, "the hot issue" and only Claudia inside? We'll see...we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
What i love is the styling, her make-up and face expression sadly ruins it, and just two eds, both with her? Does not excite me at all.

prada is steadily killing it, i see.
good to see claudia on the cover. does the new stand cover differ from this at all?

:wub: great cover, take note vogue uk your being put to shame month in month out

Amazing cover. Lovely, Claudia looks great - yay for Prada!

prada is steadily killing it, i see.
good to see claudia on the cover. does the new stand cover differ from this at all?
Prada gets over-used season after season in editorials and covers to the point where I can't even go pass the store on my way to class

Is there an ed of Claudia's of the same concept with the cover? That would be great.

Thanks for the cover scan & review, vogue28.

Is the newsstand cover the same as this or different?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Bazaar UK is killing it right now with their covers, absolute industry best for this type of magazine. They know how to make celebrity covers work (ok this is a model but still:P) while still not forgetting how to make it visually pleasing, nor are they boring or repetitive. So fantastic, they deserve all the praise they can get:heart:

Thumbs up even though the eye make up (and I normally don't have a problem with raccoon eyes) is too heavy handed.

Is there an ed of Claudia's of the same concept with the cover? That would be great.

Summer Girl has the same concept as the cover shot. And the other editorial concentrates on Claudia's cashmere line.

The newsstand cover uses a different shot, and has a yellow masthead.

They and Claudia always have such amazing covers! :wub: I don't care for her face/makeup here but still nice overall.

Newsstand Cover:

bazz.jpg

ebay.co.uk/ginger15sos

^ Thanks for posting, i don't mind the make-up on that cover at all. And although Claudia as Bardot is beyond overused, i still love that cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->