UK Harper's Bazaar November 2010 : Renee Zellweger by Aexi Lubomirski

This is well done, i love it! She used to be so overused on mags, but its been a while, so its ok to see her. UK HB is kicking a$$, love how creative they are with their covers, and content.

KissMiss thank you for the thread.

My pleasure! I am not a big fan of hers but what is true is true, both covers are really good... and look quite different from her previous work.... here's a lil preview of the news-stand cover as well...I did not crop the image cos it affect quality of the image which is already quite poor...

mysnap

Last edited by a moderator:
RZ
Ph: Alexi Lubomirski
Model: Renee
Styling: Vanessa Coyle

Razor's Edge
Ph: Mark Pillai
Model: Wanessa
Styling: Hector Castro

A World Away
Ph: Nortbert Schoerner
Model: Meghan Collison
Styling: Vanessa Coyle

There's a Galliano feature too, behind the scenes of the show, and an article on Brian Ferry.

Thanks for saving my time and posting this review I was about to start making it;-)

The subscriber's cover looks ferosh! I don't mind seeing Renee on the cover of fashion magazines. :smile:

It's a really nice image, I'm surprised to see Renee, but actually in a good way. Her ed's really nice.

Vogue, Elle and Harper's arrived all in one day. I've not known that happen before..

haha... i got them all at the same time as well... lots of flipping you know;-)

Last issue had Karen on the cover and now it's Renee :rolleyes: I don't like that cover.

and next month it is supposed to be a super-supermodel... I am guessing Natalia V or Lara... or maybe Naomi...

This is a bit disappointing, they've been on a roll, in my opinion, since June. Well, I guess all good things come to an end.

HQ Subscriber's and Supplement:

*scans by vogue28

I don't care for Renee but this looks amazing

Harpers Bazaar UK have really been on top with their covers lately, goes to show it doesn't matter who is on it as long as it looks great!

I really like both of the covers, which is surprising because I don't like Rene's covers usually.
But UK Harper's Bazaar made it interesting once again.

After two model covers it was bound to be a celeb I'm not keen on.:rolleyes: I don't like the sub cover but the newsstand looks OK.

and next month it is supposed to be a super-supermodel... I am guessing Natalia V or Lara... or maybe Naomi...

Wouldn't that mean then that it's either Noami, Linda, Christy, Claudia, Stephanie, Cindy or Kate if it's a super supermodel?

Very interesting cover. Different for Reene. I really like the one for the newstands.

Doubt it'll be Noami, Cindy had one already, and Kate's not an option for UK Bazaar is she really. I hope it's Christy personally. But I don't think it's particularly exclusive to those stars.

Didn't Lucy refer to Karen as a supermodel?

I like the cover but Harper's Bazaar lost the direction no have strong photographer, about Peter Lindberg go to Vogue now need other inspiration

I like the cover but Harper's Bazaar lost the direction no have strong photographer, about Peter Lindberg go to Vogue now need other inspiration
That actually applies more to American edition, not UK! Lindbergh didnt work for them anyhow, and i think they are doing fine without a big name photographer. Lubomirski & now it seems Cedric, are doing a good job.

Both covers are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->