UK Vogue April 2009 : Claudia Schiffer by Patrick Demarchelier

JUMP LEADS

Photography Regan Cameron
Fashion Editor Charlotte Pilcher
Model Karlie Kloss

(my own scans)

I seriously love both Malgosia's and Anna's eds!
Karlie's looks OK, would be better if someone else was in it.

thanks Norther Star!

The cover is bland bland bland, and this supers are always airbrushed to look like they looked in their heyday. Claudia was boring back then and God, she's still boring now.

The eds looks nice though.

Thanks for all the scans looks like a good issue

The eds are nice, even though not impressive. Malgosia's is my favorite so far, I love her work.

Thanks a lot Northern Star :flower:

^^You're welcome:flower::flower:

More Dash Than Cash

Photography Robin Derrick
Fashion Editors Miranda Almond & Emma Elwick
Model Karlie Kloss

(my own scans)

Is Kloss officially the Trentini of UK Vogue? :ninja:

Anyway her both eds are fine for studio shots showing the clothes/styling, she can do better, but McLellan's ed with Anna is wonderful, so very him.

NorthernStar thank you for all the scans, that was fast. :flower:

Is Kloss officially the Trentini of UK Vogue? :ninja:

:lol:

You said it :ninja:

This issue is boring to me. I just wish Malgosia's ed was more interesting. :(

Thanks for the scans, Northern Star :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
even the eds can't help this issue...well better luck next time
thanks for scans, Northern Star

thanks Northern Star for those scans :smile: ... I was looking forward to my subscription arriving (hopefully tomorrow) but now i'm not so sure ... Karlie is a nice girl but is it too much to ask to get some proper model action??? I am pleased at the liking they have taken to Anna Selezneva though :D

I love Anna, but her ad is a bit disappointing for me. I like, surprisingly, Karlie's eds the most.
But besides Claudia, this whole issue is a letdown for me. Especially after their amazing March issue.

LOVE more Dash than Cash!Thank you Northern Star.And Karlie and Robin.And Miranda and Emma:P

Last edited by a moderator:
all eds posted so far are amazing, and i bet they look even better on paper!

thanks for the scans. i like karlie's second one more than the first...

If you said that the the second Karlie ed was shot by David sims I would have believed it.

I've seen the issue in person, it's incredibly poor.....only Malgosia's ed is half-decent, all the eds are so tired and cliche, IMO don't waste your money on this, March was MUCH better :(

a very private affair is kind of nice, mostly because malgosia is a good model... mood indigo's 80s-madonna styling is very uncreative but compared to the rest of the eds in this issue, it's nice too. i like alasdair mclellan... the cover is TERRIBLE though. claudia schiffer looks so bad. not that i'm surprised...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->