UK Vogue April 2009 : Claudia Schiffer by Patrick Demarchelier

I picked up my copy today and I am pleased with the content. I think that UK Vogue is going up the scale with the content. I am so pleased to see Anna in this issue, her editorial is incredible. Claudia's other pictures are nothing special imo, I was expecting better.
Both of Karlie's editorials are good too. Karlie would not of been my first choice, but she makes it work for me. Malgosia's editorial is quite a let down. Although there is a couple of great shots! Especially the first shot.

could someone please please post the article on Claudia Schiffer here? thanks!

could someone please please post the article on Claudia Schiffer here? thanks!

yes I wanna see that too,,,someone,,,please!!!!

I want to see something else of Vogue Uk for a change!!
Claudia is beautiful but still! Boring.

i went through it in the library at school today (who knows why they got a subscription) haha :P it is not a great issue to be honest

the liberty voucher that comes with it will be useful tho!

I'm hoping to buy a copy tomorrow. The eds are a little bland,but maybe it's a great issue. I loved the slight new changes in the last issue with layout (maybe it started the month before but I never bought that) so I'm looking forward to buying this one

Here you go folks............:D

SUPER SCHIFFER

Photography Patrick Demarchelier
Fashion Editor Kate Phelan

(my own scans)

^^thanks so much for the scans!!! just one question: is this the whole article, or was there more of it? Thanks!

Thanks a million, Northern Star, for Claudia's pics. I quite like them.

The articles in Vogue UK are just ridiculous, I don't think there was one article worth reading.
The article about sister's and their relationships with each other? Some sisters get on and others don't? Revelatory!
Let's put some Vogue UK Fashion editors in non-fashionable situations such as *gasp* a camp site! Shocking!
The Dellal's have a nice house in Brazil, and hey, Brazil has a fashion industry too, but instead we're going to make this into a Dellal Brazil dairy.

There was no redeeming quality to this issue imo. :judge:

thank u northern star for the scans!
viva claudia, tho i dont like the pic on the cover. the ones inside i love.

The articles in Vogue UK are just ridiculous, I don't think there was one article worth reading.
The article about sister's and their relationships with each other? Some sisters get on and others don't? Revelatory!
Let's put some Vogue UK Fashion editors in non-fashionable situations such as *gasp* a camp site! Shocking!
The Dellal's have a nice house in Brazil, and hey, Brazil has a fashion industry too, but instead we're going to make this into a Dellal Brazil dairy.

There was no redeeming quality to this issue imo. :judge:

Completely agree. This issue is woeful, which is even more disappointing as I thought last month's was a lot better than usual.

Oh, and this obsession with Karlie Kloss has got to stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
regbijs123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->