UK Vogue August 2009 : Sasha Pivovarova by Patrick Demarchelier

WOW finally! VOGUE UK is giving us something B:(heart:

I think Sasha looks beautiful on the cover! And i love this idea of NY, London, Paris And Milan :woot: Paris is the best for me, lily looks amazing in most of the shots. And their legs look so long! :shock:

It would've be nice to see Karlie, Freja and Sasha in the streets of London and Milan :lol:

I'm Captivated by Audrey's beauty :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wait for Albert Elbaz article scan :smile:

Ughhh this issue seems pretty dull overall, the whole cities segregation for collections is one of the things I hate the most in eds...but Lily's is nice.

I don't think I'll get it even if it's the last one in about a year I'll be able to get at normal price because of going abroad...

Milan :heart:
Paris :heart::crush::heart:

I'd be totally having this issue..

Paris', definitely, is the best among all of the editorials! just love it. the backdrop, the model, the shots, all are fantastic. :smile:

i also like Milan's ed. though i'd have preferred to see it in an outdoor shoot. :smile:

don't like London's. :D

Nothing impresses me in this issue.
But thanks for scanning, chanelnumber5.

No Dior Ad I'm afraid, Dior Lady with Marion and the fragrance ad with Maryna ... but no Dior :(

Is it still Lady Dior Paris ad or is it the new Lady Dior New York? :flower:

Love Audrey's shoot. And Lily's ed is gorgeous!

Fab issue Sasha looks sexy and strong in that Balenciaga dress on the cover:D, all the eds are good, but Lilys is my favortie, the clothes are beautiful and the shots are stunning.:heart:

i love the cover shot but hate the pink text (why so much pink??:yuk:)
i also like some shots of paris and milan. and audrey tautou looks good. nothing impressive so far.

I wonder why they didn't do the London shoot in London. I mean that's were their offices are, right? You'd think that that would be the easiest editorial to do. I'd also really like to see Milan in Milan, that might have surpassed Paris. Oh well, you can't have everything.

Paris is the best! loves it! those other studio shot are boring!

I love the cover and Lily's ed. I'm not the biggest fan of the other editorials.

WHY do they insist on using Patrick Demarchelier? He makes everything look so utterly mundane.The London and Milan editorials are one big YAWN.

And the 'Paris' editorial is so cliched, its not funny. Are they serious with this? A pretty model with 'crazy' hair running around the streets of Paris. WOW. It's been done. Ten million times before.

I can't believe the quality of this issue. They have the best models, access to the best photographers and [almost] unlimited funds - and THIS is what they come up with? What. A. Joke.

:innocent:

^Agree.

If anybody have money please donate it to Mr Demarchelier's retirement fund:magic:

If anybody have money please donate it to Mr Demarchelier's retirement fund:magic:

What an incredibly rude thing to say about Patrick Demarchelier who is a brilliant photographer & has taken many images that are pieces of fashion history. Like him or not... he deserves to be respected.

The cover looks good, and the content just sounds perfect ! Can't wait for Sasha and Freja's ed ! Such a stunning issue!

I haven't seen, som ds have been posted! :smile:
I'm disappointed by Sasha and Freja's ed... :( However, Lily's ed is amazing! Love the colors, and Paris obviously

More Dash than Cash (Classic Remix:( Model - Anna de Rijk; Fashion ed - Kate Phelan and Emma Elwick; photographer - Kai Z Feng

(Scanned by me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->