UK Vogue February 2006 : Sienna Miller by Nick Knight

flauxhemian

Reaction score
its sienna miller again and in my opinion she looks better than in the us one..

Do you have a scanner? :innocent: I'm dying to see the Paolo Roversi edit.

yea there is a cover havent read the article yet but i can summarise it later. she looks good, she is wearing balenciaga trousersuit on the cover , a louis vuitton swimsuit and a luella jacket and t-shirt with pants she also says her and jude 'arent really' together... uhm i can get it scanned later if i can get the scanner from my dads work... its a fuller length cover shot it goes down to her knee..

I really liked sienna for dec 2004 uk vogue. January US one was horrible but I'm curious to see this.

uhm i have just read the article and its good but nothing special, its not as kinda active as the us one where they were changing in scene to scene you no??

uhm the editorial... i will try and post pics later:innocent:

oh sweet jesus someone please post the roversi editorial, i will give you a ton of karma!

flauxhemian said:
and the its photographed by Nick Knight...
Nick Knight is often one of the best things about British Vogue IMO :crush: though I could like this particular cover plenty more...

in the Feb issue there is a corrine day story, heather bratton is the model , i really need the editoral scaned and email to me, i would send anyone money to a pay pal account if they had time to scan the whole editoral and send it to me, . The photographer is Corine day, and the editor is kate phlen . thank you soo much if any one can help

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!can anybody who has this Vogue scan Celine ads, pleaseee, I am dying how I want to see them!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->