UK Vogue February 2006

flauxhemian said:
and the its photographed by Nick Knight...

And that cover is pure Nick Knight. I like the colours in his pics. And I like Sienna (yes, I said it !) so I like this cover ! :blush:

hhmm i prefer the uk cover too, true the pose isnt flattering, but sienna looks incredibly beautifull from a way a way....

pointup said:
I daresay I liked the US cover better. :ninja:

Well, compared to this I'm going to have to agree with you..
This is just a bad, bad, bad cover.

hhmm i dont have the scan software to scan it sorry, but like i said the editorial pics are only 3 sides and although she looks stunning the whole thing isnt quite as nice as the january US vogue. though par contre to some peoples views i prefer the cover in the uk one.

sienna9hn.jpg

nickknightscan0jb.jpg

I really like this cover much better than the US Vogue. But I prefer the US editorial... US Vogue tends to make a bigger deal of their celeb edits - so far I only see one or two pages in UK Vogue for celebs which is OK with me.

i like this cover better. her hair looks better here nontheless.

anyone mind scanning the article? :flower:

Definetely more creative than US Vogue, but just equally gorgeous. I love the colors, lighting, and that bathingsuit is a work of art! :lol: :smile:

Heaven knows when the UK Issue will hit old South Jersey!! :-<

Sienna needs to show at the Globes and/or Oscars in a Mindbending dress..with Jude is fine but without is OK too...I mean, she needs a Nicole Kidman-type front-page-of-every-paper-in-America outfit; very sexy and Hollywood. Put all of this SoHo-I'm only going to Starbucks -BoHo stuff to rest!! I know she can make grown men cry if she wants to, time to step up!

Well, shortly, I love it ! But cover has too much text though..Could anyone tell the new faces? And how many edits, which models? Thanks :flower:

Hey guys, I have posted the CLASS of 2006 new faces edit under Supporting Cast - Models etc. forum. I love this edit...very cute and nostalgic.

sorry guys i was in such a hurry when i posted that picture, i am so sorry its so big, there was more page in the editorial but it was basically the same as the front cover. and sorry i didnt have time to scan the interveiw

susie_bubble said:
Hey guys, I have posted the CLASS of 2006 new faces edit under Supporting Cast - Models etc. forum. I love this edit...very cute and nostalgic.

thanks i loved the class of 2006 shoot.

I love nick night and I adore sienna..
but the cover is ugly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->