UK Vogue July 2010 : Cameron Diaz By Regan Cameron

I like Eniko's editorial. But it is not as great IMO as everyone says it is...
It is kinda sad that almost all of Vogue UK photoshoots are shot in a studio. Do they have a low budget or sth? Or are they just a bit broke after the Cuba trip

I was really unimpressed by the cover.
I never thought that they would feature Cameron Diaz as a cover girl. I think she's a fantastic actress but she is more suited to a magazine like Glamour than a High Fashion magazine like Vogue.
The last 'Ageless Style' issue they did featured Julianne Moore which was lovely.

I really loved More Dash Than Cash in this edition and the retrospective of Super Models. They only listed one contemporary model: Natasha Poly who I adore although secretly I do consider Lara Stone and Natalia Vodianova to be Super Models.
I hate the lack of editorials this month. The Eniko editorial was nice but it featured a lack of 'fresh talent' unlike last month.

I don't know, I think that it's not their best issue although that's just my opinion!

She looks rather strange in the cover, but I do look the color scheme. The editorials look boring, but as it's British Vogue, I'll still buy it. :smile:

It looks like they photoshopped two different pictures of half her face to make this cover, something is really off.

Thx for scanning :flower:, love Eniko I wish her ed was more creative.

Here's a small image of the cover, how it actually appears in person, with orange text.

dailymail.com

However it's actually much more neon orange than even that image.

Seeing Cameron Diaz feels fresh. But the cover is repetitive, especially with the neon orange. But it's certainly better than May 2010.
The model lineup in this issue is really good. Surprised to see Eniko - she's saved this issue.
Carmen's edit is fantastic too, loving that blonde hair there. Safe issue, very safe. Thanks Chanelcouture09!

Carmen's ed is nice, but UK Vogue is turning into Marie Claire imo. There's nothing special.

At first I liked the pink (from scanning) and was "worried" about the orange but it's not that bad and goes with the gold jacket. Hope it's not as bad in book form.

The orange is like highlighter pen orange, thats how bright it is

i quite like eniko's editorial, just a shame its not a couple pages longer,
i was surprised at how few editorials are in the issue, but the articles definitely make up for it

None of the eds are outstanding so far.. But thanks for the scans.

^ i second this.
Eniko's edit looks like a Vogue Paris Beauty spread. i'm really underwhelmed by it, i was expecting something more striking, as i get used to seeing from Eniko.
editorial-wise, that issue is stale...
thanks for the scans though!

I dont like Cameron's smile in the cover, nor her hair or the bright orange. I think Cameron is quite pretty, it could have been something much better than this.

Curious about the supermodels feature...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->