UK Vogue March 2006 : Kate Moss by Nick Knight

susie_bubble said:
With Harpers & Queen reverting back to Harper's Bazaar next month (which is basically like a new magazine launch), UK Vogue needs to bring out the big guns to compete in ABC figures.

that explains why feb issue of uk vogue came out ahead of schedule. they feel threatened by its competition. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscribers Should Get The March Issue In The Next Few Days, Monday Latest. Buyers Will Have To Wait A Week After That

vogue3sc.jpg

source: AP

Beautifull i loveeed :woot:

laisla said:
source: AP

Nice! Thanks! :flower:I like the way they've played with the different colors for the font, making the black statements the most important.

susie_bubble said:
Well according to the Alexandra Shulman interview, that September issue in 2005 with Moss on the cover inspired the second highest sale figures in the magazine's history! That's pretty impressive - no wonder they wanna use her again so soon. With Harpers & Queen reverting back to Harper's Bazaar next month (which is basically like a new magazine launch), UK Vogue needs to bring out the big guns to compete in ABC figures.

Harpers & Queen reverting back to Harper's Bazaar?:huh: But is it still going to be the same magazine content wise?

:woot: She looks lovely! :heart: Not quite sure why, but the cover reminds me a little of the Dior FW 05/06 ads she did......

She looks so sweet & lovely on that cover !
Is there an editorial inside?

I'm more interested in reading the "trinny and susannah undressed" article mentioned on the cover!

Xone said:
besides the cover..they should put her inside!!!!its time for an editorial....

I got my copy in the post today and she's in an editorial as well! It's only 3 or 4 pictures though, with a 'pin-up' theme - she looks fantastic!

Gorgeous cover. Nick Knight no doubt? :unsure: I beleive Knight shot her Dior ads as well, or else there's surely another reason why this looks so familiar... :P

Kalista said:
:woot: She looks lovely! :heart: Not quite sure why, but the cover reminds me a little of the Dior FW 05/06 ads she did......
Same! :heart: I think it might be the pale pink background or something, anyways I love it :woot:

I found the scans! Courtesy of Ohnotheydidn't

Hye Park Lover said:
Harpers & Queen reverting back to Harper's Bazaar?:huh: But is it still going to be the same magazine content wise?

Well Harper's & Queen had coverage of upper class society soirees and socialite tattle tales whereas Harper's Bazaar will get rid of that and go back to being more fashion focused. At least that's what I think.

Lacy: Thanks for the pics! I'm a little bit on the fence about the shoot - it's a bit overly raunchy for me. The cover is lovely though - the pale pink looks fresh and soft - perfect for the new season!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->