UK Vogue September 2024 : Kylie Jenner by Luis Alberto Rodriguez

is it just me or is the Rose Backdrop appearing REALLY BADLY photoshopped in?

The lighting on her face and legs is completely different to that on the backdrop?
View attachment 1295509

The body lighting is also exactly the same as the editorial and the background is so weird and diferent focus. Its either bad photoshop or bad photography. AWFUL
The answer to my question, is bad Photography.
IMG_5383-2.jpg
via instagram

Meh.

And I just watched her video of tasting British foods… Ouch…

"I'M HAVING THE MOST FUN"
Photography:
Luis Alberto Rodriguez
Styling: Ib Kamara
Hair: Mustafa Yanaz
Make-up: Sam Visser
Model/Celebrity: Kylie Jenner

vogue.co.uk

Why even dress her with the ugly prada coat but style it in such a lame sugary way. It feels like a Vogue us cover.

I can't see this being a keeper in my collection, I look forward to the new season ad campaigns it might contain. What else could be said that's worth the effort of saying it?

Releasing the cover shot a week before the issue goes on sale seems infinitely more sensible than posting it a fortnight before anyone gets to see a copy - as they have been doing recently.

The optimistic and kind person in me will see that 50+ yo women can look like 27 cover-girls and deserve fashion covers too, if the cover has no standards left, and if they commit to a copious amount of fillers, or whatever palm oil or beef tallow they inject.
Honestly she looks like old-school surgery, like an Ivo Pitanguy experiment from the 70s.

My main conflict with this issue is that I don't particularly dislike Kylie Jenner, but this editorial looks so drab, really where is the fashion? nor the styling and the photography are working.
A piece from the coveted Chloe fall 2024 season looks so out of place with a latex bodysuit and the bow dresses from Prada look so lifeless in the context that they are photographed.
Another issue of British vogue that I won't be buying.

This is definitely my favorite UK Vogue cover under Nnadi so far. However, the more I look at it, the more I see a red carpet shot. The editorial is not bad but could be much more in terms of photography.

the lighting and CRIMINAL photoshop makes her look like a paper collage of different people. Shameful work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicburns
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->