Ulyana Sergeenko

Too bad. What would that mean for her couture? It's exquisite and it would be a sad loss on the calendar.

The most recent red carpet appearance of her work has been on the back of Kendall at the 95th anniversary party for Vogue Paris.

^ I'm not sure... I read somewhere online that she got a decent settlement so hopefully she will have the means to continue it especially if it was breaking even (if not making money) as some articles claim it did.

Miranda Kerr was recently at some event where she wore Ulyana.

Apparently Ulyana's divorce from her husband is final. That might also explain why she hasn't been as public as of late.

Well, she was at MFW. Just a few days before her divorce was finalized.

Too bad. What would that mean for her couture? It's exquisite and it would be a sad loss on the calendar.

The most recent red carpet appearance of her work has been on the back of Kendall at the 95th anniversary party for Vogue Paris.

Ulyana will have 1/4 of her ex-husband's monthly income (as child support payments). Definitely not so bad, especially considering Khachaturov is on russian 'Forbes' billionaires list.

Natalia Vodianova was wearing Ulyana Sergeenko HC at Tatler Ball about a week ago.

Well, she was at MFW. Just a few days before her divorce was finalized.

Ulyana will have 1/4 of her ex-husband's monthly income (as child support payments). Definitely not so bad, especially considering Khachaturov is on russian 'Forbes' billionaires list.

Natalia Vodianova was wearing Ulyana Sergeenko HC at Tatler Ball about a week ago.

Good news. I guess that mean there will be a show next Couture season?

Well since she's officially been invited onto the couture calendar, I highly doubt her collection is going anywhere.

And she's supposed to get 1/4 of her ex's money (as child support? I can't translate the russian articles very well)...and he's supposed to be worth around $2 billion sooooo I don't think she'll be suffering. They did have a prenup though, so she won't get getting any property, but she is getting custody of Vasilisa.

It also looks like she only attended the Dolce show in Milan? She has a super strong relationship with them so that's prob why she even showed up.

I do wonder...I always assumed Frol was gay, but over the past few years there have been SO many pics with them seeming fairly intimate (hands on bums, waists, hips, thighs, holding hands, leaning into one another, etc.), will we be seeing more from them as a couple now?

That's great about her couture collection continuing. She has such a unique style.

Yes, she only flew in for the Dolce show which is why we haven't seen much of her recently. I'm sure going thru a divorce is hard regardless of who initiated it.

Hmm... that's interesting about her and Frol, I always assumed he was gay as well. Also, I don't mean to spread a rumor/gossip but I did read that the reason for the divorce was because Ulyana was seen with someone else, I'm not sure who though.

Ulyana Sergeenko attends the Dior Homme Menswear Fall/Winter 2016-2017 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 23, 2016 in Paris, France.

zimbio.com

Ulyana Sergeenko attends the Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring Summer 2016 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 25, 2016 in Paris, France

wireimage

at Walk of Shame show in Moscow

instagram.com/arturnechaev

Ulyana Sergeenko attends "The BFG (Le Bon Gros Geant - Le BGG)" premiere during the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals on May 14, 2016 in Cannes, France.

zimbio.com

Ulyana Sergeenko attends the L'Oreal Paris Blue Obsession Party at the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Martinez on May 18, 2016 in Cannes, France.

zimbio.com

Ulyana Sergeenko attends the "Julieta" premiere during the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals on May 17, 2016 in Cannes, France.

zimbio.com

Russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko poses as she arrives for the amfAR's 23rd Cinema Against AIDS Gala on May 19, 2016 in Antibes, southeastern France.
8f81VwI.jpg

zimbio

NATALIA VODIANOVA and ULYANA SERGEENKO Leaves Sergeenko's Fashion Show in Paris 07/05/2017

credit: hawtcelebs
natalia-vodianova-and-ulyana-sergeenko-leaves-sergeenko-s-fashion-show-in-paris-07-05-2017_2.jpg

natalia-vodianova-and-ulyana-sergeenko-leaves-sergeenko-s-fashion-show-in-paris-07-05-2017_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->