Umbrellas

kindi said:
what do you think about this one? i like the shape and its available in blue and green.

yeah where is that from? I love the shape of pagoda umbrellas... :heart:

i found it on ebay.de
# 5439458370

# 5439460508

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit I adore umbrellas and I've got a huge collection now! My personal fav is a free umbrella that came with a purchase of Sarah Jessica Parker's "Lovely" perfume. Very girly in pale pink, but it rocks!

I love parasols. I'm going to start carrying one. They are gorgeous!

WOW! I can't believe I actually found a picture of the pink strawberry umbrella I have! I got it when I was in Japan a couple of years ago. I'm too lazy to take a picture of mine so here's one I found online. :P

strawberry_umbrella.jpg

source: yamatogokoro.jp

Since I graduated from college, I always use Japanese umbrella - or parasol to be correct. They are lovely, chic, and super durable. Bonus point is most of them come with UV Protection ( and it's not those silver colour umbrella! )

where can i get a transparent bubble umbrella? i really want one!

aw all of these are so cute!
im currently using one i bought from korea a few years ago.
its a yellow one from totes with these cute giraffes on them.
its gotten a lot weaker and is kinda falling apart though so im looking for a new one

So I just spent way to much money on a Marc Jacobs umbrella I have to say it is the most durable feeling one I have ever got and I was just sick of my H&M one. The Fabric is a rubbery feel and is really thick and the prongs are very heavy duty. The handle also looks well made. Highly recommended.
stsl21_atoz0808.jpg

Pic Teen Vogue

Aww I LOVE those umbrellas on the previous page! I've been looking for one in that shape but I haven't found any. Those would be perfect for me!

i just have to say that littlebunny is the cutest name ever...!!!...^_^...
it makes me want to squeeze you and i don't even know you!..

:lol:...

I may have to look into that Marc Jacobs umbrella, it's great!

Where I live, it's incredibly windy. So with the rain comes great gusts of wind. So the many stylish umbrellas I have had in the past have died unfortunate deaths. I've only found one umbrella that can brave the storm and it's just a basic black. Although better black than something terrible. It's from the swiss army knife brand. It's incredibly durable. And it also "shrinks to be quite small." (I know there is a better way to word that I just can't think of it at the moment.) I also adore the one button that opens it and closes it without you helping it at all. Would definitly reccommed if you live in a place with similiar weather conditions.

i have a lady bug one...
but i'm really IN LOVE with this chantal thomass (the pagoda shaped one)!!! of course can't even try to imagine affording it.
parapluie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->