00350h.jpg
00360h.jpg

00370h.jpg
00380h.jpg

00390h.jpg
00400h.jpg

00410h.jpg

[vogue.it]

I want to dislike this for how simple it is for a mind like Jun's (even if he's pulled plenty of shows like this before), and for looking like A.P.C. :lol:, but I can't.. the outwear is just gorgeous.. and I love his obsession with functionality and all this idea behind the meaning of ready-to-wear..

It's so beautiful! I love the skirts, the dresses, and the outwear most of all, but honestly I just really like it all. The print that looks like cracking is amazing. Even if it's simple for Jun it's exquisitely so. ^_^

well on my initial look,i want to say how united bamboo it is....but upon looking further and further,it started to feel more undercover....or at least that undercover we've seen in recent seasons,that is. it's not my favourite by any means but there are some nice pieces here.

This look offends me.
It feels like the collection should be called 'Deconstructed Living Room' - there's the wallpaper, there's the carpet, there's the upholstery, the throw, the rug. It doesn't come together enough and it looks like absolutely no effort went into the styling, even if it did. It needs refining.

Only a few great pieces.. all the rest looks very tacky unfortunately, mainly because of the weird fabrics.

each season, i become more and more excited by the work presented at the house of undercover. this work remains at the razor's edge of fashion, but has its feet firmly planted on the street. the outerwear and knits of this collection remain catnip for the true urban girl with a fashion edge and the use of metallics and oragami really make a devastating impact.

I miss the old Undercover, the darkness, the mysterious looks, and the theatrical effects.

when i saw the first look i was scared as to what the whole collection was going to be. i was really surprised that it was just that look that was a hot mess. i really love the broken glass prints and the use of furs

certainly a few great pieces, but overall, this doesn't give me the same feeling his earlier collections do. it's interesting, but seems to lack an overarching story. is this collection titled?

many of his old collections are dark and WEIRD. where are the eyes and teeth? melting t-shirts and scarves growing out of blazers? this collection only has glimmers of jun's eerie brilliance.

i like that cat clutch, it is creepy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->