Undercover F/W 2024.25 Paris

Incredible, didn't disappoint me at all. Even so, I still can't accept his miserable menswear over the past several seasons

This is the video of the show

I watched the livestream, and it definitely look a lot better in motion.

So thanks for adding the livestream, Kanzai. And Lady Junon, you didn't post it. You're losing your touch here.

SO, SOOO BEAUTIFUL.
It seems like Jun Takahashi is on a roll lately.
(But I do agree that he could make more of an effort for his menswear).

Trompe l’oeil at its best! I love how the clothes have both fun and intelligence at the same time.

I watched the livestream, and it definitely look a lot better in motion.

So thanks for adding the livestream, Kanzai. And Lady Junon, you didn't post it. You're losing your touch here.
Very disappointing. Please ban!

This is way too commercial for what he’s capable of, but maybe financial needs are that high this season. I’ll say yes to the bags. 😶

Also: looking cute!
It's not my fault! The FHCM didn't put the stream as part of the schedule! 😭

Very effortless and relaxed, which is a nice surprise. Perhaps a tad too commercial but frankly, every now and then Takahashi pulls out a more commercial offering to balance out the more creatively laborious collections so I can't be mad at this. Fantastic in motion too and such a smart execution of trompe-l'oiel.

In a way, some of the looks are the kind of thing I'd like to Lutz Huelle pull off at his namesake to push some things a bit further. This collection and Huelle's work is in a similar vernacular, with the cool sense of ease it has but with touches of playfulness.

Tinsel nightmare. It feels like a Christmas tree deconstructed over the models.

Yes the tinsel is a little much. I wouldve prefered feathers or something. Tinsel will never be HF.

Otherwise, what a visual feast of a collection. Clothes I will spend the next few weeks looking at. Bravo.

that type of collection where the back tells me more than the front (for example, that this is the sacai of UC ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->