Uniqlo

^you should start a kickstarter! :D

Thanks for the info. I´m waiting for it to be available online while I´m in Europe...

Softgrey, but you do know that hi tech gloves are sold for years, right? :D

of course i do...
and i hate them all!

:lol:...

The U collection is now previewed on Uniqlo's website.

one item that is interesting is a down oxford shirt for both men and women at 90$. never seen anything like it before.

thanks lucy!...

*runs over to uniqlo...*
:clap:

if you hadn't mentioned it lucy- i don't think i would have realized that it is down filled...
:lol:...

there are also padded joggers that are rather unique...
not sure i like them though...

overall- i am not impressed...
i really don't care for the color palette...

i already know exactly which pieces interest me...
the denim pieces and the cropped cargo pants...
plus the down scarf and mittens...
basically- no colored stuff...

none of the knits interest me in the least...
and i prefer uniqlo lifewear for outerwear...

but where are the sneakers?!?
:judge:!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uniqlo U - Available from October 14th

does anyone have any experience with their heattech socks? i'll be doing a trip in december and i was wondering where to find warm socks...

does anyone have any experience with their heattech socks? i'll be doing a trip in december and i was wondering where to find warm socks...

I have them. They are thin. In my opinion you are better of buying Smart Wool socks - the cost is about the same and the socks are thicker. I have more luck in the winter wearing them to bed rather than the heattech ones.

i agree with lucy about the socks...
:flower:

uniqlo soho, nyc is having a grand re-opening this weekend to celebrate their 10 yr anniversary...
:clap:...
special promos, etc...

anyway- i went and they gave away a little enamel pin with any purchase...
i made two purchases so i got two pins...
they are great~!

they also opened a new area called the newstand with japanese books and magazines...
i got a mag calle LEE...
(i would call it a lifestyle mag cause there is a section on food, and a section on health, etc)
also got to see FUDGE in person...
*more of a fashion mag and def younger market
both great!
gonna go back when it's less crowded and browse some more...
:heart:

FYI-
mag = $10...
reminds me of the old days when i would go and buy italian vogue because it was the best thing out there...
*sigh*...

weekend promo
got these in 3 colors...
blk, dk gry, nvy...

*still on the fence about the navy though...

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/wo.../pants-and-leggings/jogger-pants/milano-rib/~

* i live in my sacai wool joggers so i though it would be wise to get more joggers...
also- i had some dk grey wool jersey ones, and dk gry isabel marant ones...
but they were too high maintenance and both got ruined because i wore them so much...
these just seem MUCH sturdier and more practical...

the entire carine roitfeld collection has now been unveiled on uniqlo's website. prices are MUCH lower this season (seems to be in keeping with uniqlo's across the board price cuts in order to be competitive) the collection will now only in two stores in the US.

errr....
i don't see it on the site...
:unsure:

well- i found it but i had to do it through google...
when i typed her name into search on the uniqlo site, no results...
:ermm:...

yah- definitely lower prices...

Uniqlo U is on the site and for sale...
but no sign of the footwear...

is it on any of the international sites or in store, i wonder?
:unsure:...

big disappointment for me...
:(

^It's also on the European website, but no footwear.

I wasn't attracted to any of the U stuff and didn't even think it'd make it to the store here but I stopped by today while looking for a pair of pants (regular Uniqlo) and they had a small selection... and that cropped crewneck sweater :wub:.. it looks kind of generic in pictures but feels sooo good! :lol:.. also love the shoulders, so roundish, and the thick, soft texture. I was stressed out and couldn't decide on giving cropped anything a chance or even the color so I didn't buy it. I might go for black but I'm curious how the red one looks in person (they only had green and black here..).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->