US Bazaar June 2006: Jennifer Aniston

MissMagAddict

Reaction score
from fashist

saw the preview on Access Hollywood - June cover goes to Jen. White backdrop, hands on her hips, smiling. Inside shots - Jennifer "balancing on a bike" and "flashing her million dollar smile"

I've seen that million times on Vogue US, at least it sounds like that. Thanks for the info.

Haven't seen this one yet. I like Jennifer but she seems one dimentional to me.

shoexgal said:
BOOOOOORING. Please take her off!

my god i'm so sick of her on the magazine covers with that same cheesy boring smile. I was actually starting to like her but they're kind of overdoing it now.

I like the cover, she looks great. Better than her Vogue one. It's better than some of the others that are coming out at the montent. I wonder what the subscribers one looks like. Comes out May 23 :flower:

Credit to Kady @ Jen-Fan Forum.

:ermm:
Boring...
She looks exactly the same on every cover!

Now what could possibly be dramtically diffrent in her life now than 3 months ago..

I finally subscribed to this magazine (yeah!!) but I hope my subscription starts after this issue... I love HB but unless the content is worth it, I think I will skip this issue - I've had enough of her.

why all the jen hate? and it makes sense shes doing the magazine, she has a movie coming out

i want to know who are in the eds

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->