US Elle April 2010 : Taylor Swift by Alexei Hay

The first shot is the best. But a very typical Taylor Swift-shot I might add. They always let her pose like that.

oh god it's not much about the shoot but...miley..taylor...who's next??demi lovato????wouldn't be better if those lovely girls grace just teen magazine cover? :huh:

Taylor is beautiful and these shots prove it. The only thing that is bothering me, is the small text on the right side of the newsstand cover.
Putting text that small is just pointless, it looks ridiculous. Jeez she looks gorgeous on the subscribers cover.

lovve this! the subscriber's photo is better but i really don't like the layout of the text! ah i'm so happy for taylor!

I actually wish she would do something else with her hair, maybe loose waves or something.

You knew this was coming and it's actually not bad.

I'm getting tired of this one on every single fashion magazine covers. It's like they're run out of people to put on magazine covers other than her, J-Lo, Jessica Simpson, Keira Knightley, etc. Very disappointing.

I love all that texture on the subscribers cover, and I like the sight of Elle going back to its old design tradition of having its cover text in crazy directions. Up, down, diagonal...

US Elle covers are more boring than US Vogue. even though Taylor may look pretty it's so bland and uninspiring. It's a Yawn for me too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can US Elle be any more boring? It appears like the covers are all the same, contents are all the same, same crap, same blurb.. ugh! On a positive note, Taylor looks radiant and beautiful in this shot! I'm happy for her. :smile:

She's really pretty and it's a good cover imho.

and remember guys her music may sound like is from someone who's 15 but she's already 20 so her age shouldn't matter here, and it would be hypocrital to judge that when 15 and 16 years olds get big campagins and are walking in shows this fashion week :innocent:

Why can't they do more with her look? She has potential. Her hair is always the same.

Great covers, the subscribers cover looks like a cover of the same mag in the 90's.

I don't mind her being on the cover. Not the most amazing cover shots in the world, but better than quite a lot of US Elle covers.

She's talented, and she's not someone I've had on the cover of many (actually, of any) magazines I've bought, so she's not someone I've read tonnes on.

The sequin dress in the newstand cover isn't great. I do wish they'd choose better outfits for their covers. They always manage to hide the best looks inside the magazine its self. Like Keira's shot wearing the green Lanvin inside the March issue. PUT THE LANVIN ON THE COVER. Duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->