US Elle April 2019 : Taylor Swift by Ben Hassett

This probably the teaser cover, full reveal tomorrow according to Nina Garcia

Looks better already! I know it's not much to go by, but one thing you can say about Taylor is that just like Charlize, she actually puts a lot of working models to shame.

Photographed by Ben Hassett:

Taylor Swift is turning 30? Yikes! Time flies.
I like the cover and that shade of fuschia, but that's not her mouth. It was very clearly stolen from Bride of Chucky's Tiffany. Pity.

That is NOT Taylor Swift!

Jade Jollie did a better Taylor Swift

Nina seems to be fascinated with this hairstyle no? First it was Selena, now Taylor.

Yikes, that's one of the most unflattering pics I've ever seen of her! I guess they misunderstood 'turning 30' with 'turning 40'

UK Elle won this.

I like it. Her Elle UK shoot was far better however.

Yeah, it's a real shame about the mouth makeup, it literally ruined the cover.

Jessica Chastain flashed before my eyes.

Looks fake, weird and stiff. Like they used separate parts to construct a new face.

They made her look like her face is full of fillers and I doubt she really looks like that. The lighting is so unflattering.

This shouldn't have gone wrong - they've opted to recreate the classic US Elle cover style of a close-up portrait, using someone who's good-looking enough to withstand such scrutiny.

But the shadows make her face look unfortunate and the fringe takes away the impact of her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->