US Elle August 2024 : HoYeon Jung & Anok Yai by Mario Sorrenti

The "One on One" fashion editorial by Sorrenti is visually beautiful. Especially love the colors. However, "Casting Call" has a few good moments but the mood is a bit lazy.

My digital edition is showing 96 pages, so I'm guessing I've already seen most of the issue in this thread... yep. Anok's shoot stands out most to me, it's a pity something like that isn't going to get reprinted in an edition that's more economical for me to get (i.e one that's not under the 100-page mark).

so... where is the Anok cover?

I've never seen an elle edition so thin. the EIC letter is on page 4. wtf

elle .jpg
my print of digital issue

My digital edition is showing 96 pages, so I'm guessing I've already seen most of the issue in this thread... yep. Anok's shoot stands out most to me, it's a pity something like that isn't going to get reprinted in an edition that's more economical for me to get (i.e one that's not under the 100-page mark).
My print edition has 94 pages. Page 94 being the back cover. Regardless of the low page count, the fashion editorials inside make up for it. Both stories look very good in print. Now I am looking forward to the September issue because the fashion editorials are usually outstanding.

US Elle August 2024

"Hoyeon Takes Hollywood"
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Styling: Nicola Formichetti
Featuring: Hoyeon Jung
Hair: Tomo Jidai
Make Up: Aaron De Mey
Nails: Alicia Torello

US Elle Digital Edition

US Elle August 2024
"Tea Party"
Photographer: Adam Friedlander
Set Design: Jenna Tedesco

US Elle Digital Edition

US Elle August 2024
"Casting Call"
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Styling: Alex White
Hair: Tomo Jidai
Make-up: Aaron de Mey
Models: Mia Armstrong, Addison Soens, Tess Breeden & Devi Rae

US Elle Digital Edition

US Elle August 2024
"One of One"
Photography: Mario Sorrenti
Styling: Alex White
Hair: Lacy Redway
Make-up: Aaron de Mey
Model: Anok Yai

US Elle Digital Edition

A purple masthead to complement the Prada and that Anok Yai cover would've been a resounding 10/10 from me! What a fantastic and striking cover image, far outshining that of HoYeon Jung. What a great year for Anok Yai... landing two major mainstream American covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->