V Magazine #130 Summer 2021 by Mario Sorrenti

Wow! What a stunning image of Anok. She's really on a roll today, first with that stunning editorial in British Vogue and now this. What a star! Can't wait to see if the other covers will be able to top this.

Other covers:

Naomi Campbell
image_d0247534-bd9d-489f-abee-b825ab9e8286_720x.jpg

Kendall Jenner
image_64db419c-ef49-4a4a-802e-7eab0a44ae28_720x.jpg

Imaan Hammam
image_5909b5ac-c3c1-4f97-bbb4-c4dc1da5e0a8_720x.jpg

vmagazine

Ugh, had to ruin it with the inclusion of Kendall Jenner! Imaan Hammam, per usual, saving the day and proving she was BORN to model (even managing to outshine Naomi Campbell). I love everything about Imaan's shot - the composition, the styling, the heels, Imaan's pose - every single element.

Kendall never stood a chance getting cast among such superstars. Anok remains the strongest cover for me, followed by Imaan. Naomi seems like a random choice among the new(er) girls and as fierce as she looks, her cover doesn't really stand out as much as Anok or Imaan's. Regardless, judging by the covers this is set out to be a great issue - can't wait to see the full story!

Imaan’s cover is everything!!!!

Why on Earth is Kendull also part of this shoot???

Obsessed!! I think I take back what I said about Kendall’s fillers either that or she’s let them dissolve because she looks like herself here

I'll take 3 supermodels if one them has to be not. Anok Yai is however the true star here, overall a decent showing.

So Anok said she is coming to snatch the summer today, huh. What a sultry cover.

I love them all. Except Kendall´s, and not because of her but because her cover is so trashy imo...

I’m in the minority here, but I do think Kendall’s cover works, outstanding body and she’s giving attitude which we all know that rarely happens

I’m not saying her cover is bad, especially given her body of work, I think it’s an okay cover. It’s just leagues below all of the rest. I mean Imaan is at a different level entirely. But I guess props to Kendall for improving slightly after like 8 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->