V Magazine #130 Summer 2021 by Mario Sorrenti

The covers are fine & Imaan is the winner of these images. I would prefer see Alek Wek or Iman besides of Kendull.

Anok and Imam were more than enough. Naomi and Kendall look good too but the two are enough

I’m here for Kendall being included. It shows that they went for four models and three happened to be black, rather than going specifically for black models, which there’s nothing wrong with of course but this seems like another step in the right direction.

I’m here for Kendall being included. It shows that they went for four models and three happened to be black, rather than going specifically for black models, which there’s nothing wrong with of course but this seems like another step in the right direction.
I guess that’s a good point. Why Kendull though? Why not someone like Amber of Carolyn to even out the different generations or something?

But in the end why does there need to be a white model included in this line up to get the point across that they weren’t specifically going for Black models? Why can’t it just be three models who happen to be all Black? It shouldn’t be necessary for a white model to get that point across. That would’ve been the right step in the right direction.

Last edited:
I guess that’s a good point. Why Kendull though? Why not someone like Amber of Carolyn to even out the different generations or something?

But in the end why does there need to be a white model included in this line up to get the point across that they weren’t specifically going for Black models? Why can’t it just be three models who happen to be all Black? It shouldn’t be necessary for a white model to get that point across. That would’ve been the right step in the right direction.

because that’s how real diversity works. It’s not always symmetrical. It doesn’t always check every box but if there is four boxes the four shouldn’t look exactly the same.

It's 2021 and people still hating on Kendall? lol. Get over it.

Nice covers. Anok is by far my favorite. But they all look amazing.

Great Covers.... except for Naomi her face seems a bit too harsh lol. Kendall, Iman and Anok did a great job all around. Of course people will never stop hating on Kendall... and she will never not book jobs LOL

ALL EYES ON PRE-FALL
Photographer:
Max Papendieck
Stylist: Aryeh Lappin
Hair: Evanie Frausto
Make-Up: Seong Hee Park
Models: Kris Grikaite, Lisa Han & Valentina Sampaio

vmagazine.com

DAPPER DENIM FOR SUMMER 2021
Photographer:
Erik Lee Snyder
Stylist: Aryeh Lappin
Hair: Gonn Kinoshita
Make-Up: Juliette Perreux
Model: Aube Jolicoeur

vmagazine.com

MCQUEEN'S NEW MOMENT
Photographer:
Naguel Rivero
Stylist: Jérôme André
Hair: Gilles Degivry
Make-Up: Patrick Glatthaar
Models: Anita Pozzo, Sekhou Drame & Abdoulaye Diop

vmagazine.com

V130: COUTURE GETS REAL
Photographer:
Nathaniel Goldberg
Stylist: Gro Curtis
Hair: Yann Turchi
Make-Up: Karim Rahman
Model: Quinn Mora

vmagazine.com

Guess who also has a killer perfect body, and has done perfect lingerie work but is far better than Kendall in every way possible? Grace Elizabeth.

WHAT V WANT: DIOR DIORIVIERA SKATEBOARD
Photographer:
Diego Vourakisg
Stylist: Brittany Layton
Hair: Amber Duarte
Make-Up: Lily Pollan
Model: Jaychelle Yamanoha

vmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members