V Magazine #130 Summer 2021 by Mario Sorrenti

Every cover looks so good. Totally mesmerized with this issue.

Imaan's cover is the best. What was the point of putting Kendall with 3 black models? As far as I know, Kylie is the "black" sister.

Kendall's Previews:

Kendall-1.jpg
Kendall-2.jpg

vmagazine

I find it highly upsetting that so far Imaan is the only one to get a single preview image. In the words of the great Britney Spears, gimme gimme more!!

Damn, Anok and Imaan look spectacular. Pure star power, so much so they kinda overshadowed Naomi for me!

Honestly if I was Kendall I would ask them to cut me out of this story, it's humiliating for her lol

Imaan's cover is the best. What was the point of putting Kendall with 3 black models? As far as I know, Kylie is the "black" sister.

Gurl, I...LOL

But like yeah, Kendall’s inclusion is not needed. Does she even generate the masses’ interest like she used to these days?

White models don’t need to get ‘tokenized’ because they can and will get every chance they want, especially if your name is Kendall Jenner.

My favorite is Imaan’s. That cover is just one icon-in-the-making image.

Something about Naomi's personality always gets a major eyeroll from me but.. she's a model so her personality is neither here nor there, and honestly, I think she looks hot and powerful here that it makes me wonder, was anybody else needed? no. It's not about Kendall this or Imaan or whatever, they just don't emit the same allure or have the same commanding presence. If anyone should be taken out of the equation here, it should be Naomi, cause she's making the rest look like insipid newborn chickens haha.

Anok and Imaan's covers look stunning. I just love how easy and chic the styling looks on Anok particularly. Naomi's inside pictures looks good but I'm not into her cover. Kendall...a choice indeed. Her work is honestly probably not that bad these days though.

cause she's making the rest look like insipid newborn chickens haha.

You've just made my night with these words!.

This being said, while I must admit Naomi looks extremely good and powerful here, my eyes are more attracted to Imaan's pictures, wish we had more to see than the cover and one preview...

I love Imaan's and Anok's covers, especially Imaan, the girl knows how to pose and give face. Kendall's body looks amazing but the face is half there as usual, somebody needs to shake her up just a little so that at least she can express something, anything. It seems that Naomi has found her go-to pose for these days because I don't think I've seen a different pose nor angle from her in the last couple of years.

Lol at Kendall’s. We all known she’s so outta the place right here. I’m living with Imaan and Anok’s, they both striking and deserve the whole attention. I likes Naomi’s, but the others two are by far the stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->