US Elle December 2014 : Rihanna by Paola Kudacki

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
10729184_1484267735195291_1910696228_n.jpg

Instagram/newsofrihanna_

Photographed by Paola Kudacki?

Such a good cover. It's very Versace by Avedon. I really like it.
Rihanna just looks like Brandi Quinones in this shot.

THAT HAIR.... besides that, it's a beautiful cover. They should really stick with their gray backgrounds

Truly fantastic Elle cover, all elements work here for me. Even the text doesn't take away anything from it.

She looks strange on this cover :blink:
Mouth looks strange (perhaps grill in mouth?) & her noise looks thick & tired in the eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not loving this cover but it's certainly better than her US Vogue March cover. She does look more feminine here, but a bit silly also (see hair). The outfit is OK.

The hair is awful, but this is still a better cover than most of her recent ones.

Why do magazines just throw rihanna on the cover for no apparent reason? Like are editors stupid? I don't get it.. Let's put the same Popstar on our cover after are two main competitors just had her on theirs.

Perhaps she had a rough day
Although I like the first pic with red circles in bridal veil

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do magazines just throw rihanna on the cover for no apparent reason? Like are editors stupid? I don't get it.. Let's put the same Popstar on our cover after are two main competitors just had her on theirs.
She's releasing an album this year. :woot::woot:

I'm not sure I like the styling. I normally think she can pull anything off but it just seems a tad forced here. She's beautiful as always though.

The nude black and white is gorgeous. Nice shoot and cover.

Was last month Paola's first time working for Elle? She's a good fit for them.

Rihanna's so beautiful, you can put her in a bad cover story like this one, and she'll still look reasonably good.

What is going on with December covers? Are any of them going to produce something gloriously 'Christmas', or is there a new fashion conspiracy to pretend the holiday season doesn't exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->