US Elle November 2018 : The 'Women In Hollywood' Issue

TZ001

Reaction score
IMG_6624.JPG
Weibo

Last edited:
Plus Yara Shahidi and Shonda Rhimes

Last edited:
Not a fan of hers at all, but I think the shot looks lovely! Way better and more engaging than what Vogue did. Her face may be a bit too Kardashian-ish, but I like the styling and concept. Nina's visual chops is certainly making Elle at least look interesting.

Do hope they've decided to go with one cover and celebrate the rest of the women inside. That would be so brave.

More. 7 covers total. Amazing issue.IMG_6629.JPGIMG_6630.JPG IMG_6631.JPG

Hate admitting to this, but Lady Gaga's cover is the best of the lot for me! The grey covers remind me too much of Robbie's Elle.

Why give Charlize another cover when she had a summer one just a few months ago?

Charlize Theron by Zoey Grossman, styling Leslie Fremar.

Source email from Hearst Magazines.

01_CT2_Select.jpg 01_CT3.jpg 11.2018 CT Cover.jpg CT4.jpg

Yara Shahidi by Alex Franco, styling Gillian Wilkins.

Same source11.2018 YS Cover.jpg YS1.jpg YS2.jpg YS3.jpg

Keira Knightley by David Bailey, styling Leith Clark

Same source

03_KK_Select.jpg 11.2018 KK Cover.jpg

Mia Farrow (and Ronan Farrow) by Sebastian Kim, styling Charles Varenne

Same source

11.2018 MF Cover.jpg MF1.jpg MF2.jpg

Shonda Rhimes by Zoey Grossman, styling Alison Edmond

Same source

11.2018 SR Cover.jpg SR2.jpg SR3.jpg

Sarah Paulson by Zoey Grossman, styling Leslie Fremar

Same source

04_SP2_Select.jpg 11.2018 SP Cover.jpg SP3.jpg

God, I've just realised these celebs got styled by their personal stylists! Leith Clark styles for Keira, Germanotta by Tom, Leslie for Sarah and Charlize. How despicable, it's all about PR, PR, PR! Won't take them serious anymore. At least Vanity Fair 's Hollywood covers are styled by the editor!

Lady Gaga by Ruth Hogben and Andrea Gelardin, styling by Nicola Formichetti, Tom Eerebout, and Sandra Amador

Same source

02_LG_Select.jpg 03_LG_Select.jpg 04_LG_Select.jpg 11.2018 LG Cover.jpg

Danai Gurira, Lupita Nyong'o and Angela Bassett by Katja Rahlwes, styling Anna Trevelyan

Same source

11.2018 BP Cover.jpg BP1.jpg BP2.jpg bp3-1539112882.jpg

Lovely covers with some nice choices.. my favourite is Gaga. She looks fabulous, unlike on her Vogue cover where it looked like she was feeling sick.

Of course Gan but Formichetti on Gaga. Ugh Formichetti is horrible- keep him on V covers where he belongs!!!

These are all so drab and boring.

I like every single one of these covers, they all work imo. My favorite editorial is Lady Gaga´s though.

Okay, Elle can be hit or miss for me but EVERY single one of these covers is fantastic! Yara Shahidi, Gaga, Charlize... maybe those 3 are my faves, but honestly like them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->