model_mom

Reaction score
US Elle Oct 05 Cover [Britney Spears]
[size=-2]Posted on September 1, 2005 at 08:27:43 PM by corpsebride
[/size]
bi42ux6zz.jpg

from fashist-online.com

That hair has got to go---horrible!
Otherwise, she looks decent (it is for a magazine cover after all).

FashionFix said:
That hair has got to go---horrible!
Otherwise, she looks decent (it is for a magazine cover after all).

agreed

what is with all the writing AGAIN though??? its really getting annoying now

Thanks for sharing .... :flower:

I think its nice, I like her dress, overboard cleavage (like she is lactating already eww) and too tanned and perfect for somebody that pregnant. Its weird to see my teenage idol look like that. But OH THE HAIR !!!! MY EYES !!! it should have been sleek. but a nice pic overall.

October Elle: Cover and Reviews

Britney on the cover. :yuk: The clothes look fine, but she has been airbrushed to death.

Here are some pictures from fashist online and celebrity-babies.com:

britney27oj.jpg

britney32ki.jpg

britney12gi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just when i thought the fashion mag industry couldn't fall any lower (cover-wise), they put britney on the elle cover!!!
you know what: i would even prefer martha steward to her, anytime, she surely has more class than britney......britney is just a no-no when it comes to fashion!

The cover is... a decent picture of her... not horrible but not her best either. I'm really not liking the hair, nor am I liking all the text packed on to it once again. Why do they feel the need to make it that cramped-looking? Does anyone ever even read everything on the cover? I know when I pick up a mag, I look at the cover for the image, and then start flipping through inside, perhaps looking at the contents. This issue doesn't even look like it needs a contents page with that cover.

As for the photos from her actual ed... horrible! She looks so weird, and the smile looks unnatural, and ... ah.:yuk:

Hmm... has just occured to me that I'm not receiving my Elle anymore :judge: Must research...

Anyhow, I like the cover okay & the shot where she's smiling, but I'm not crazy about the "sexy" shot in the white dress ...

love the cover! thats the kind of pregnancy cover id love to see. tho the white dress shot is kind aweird.

I think she looks decent for once. Not too sure about the hair/wig....:innocent:

The problem here is that Britney looks like a perpetual little girl. No matter how much they try to force the "Marilyn Monroe" image with the hair and make up, she still looks like she has barely passed through adolescence. You would think her pregnancy would also help in this regard, but I have yet to see a picture of her looking grown up and mature.

Elle tried, but unfortunately, it failed.

^ i agree. She looks 12ish. And the color is just awful. However, she's covered up- which is a nice change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->