US Elle October 2005 cover

i actually think she looks lovely in the inside pictures.......
:flower:

I think maybe one of the reasons she looks so young is the nude lips... :ninja: But I'm not complaining. Again, I really like the cover and shoot. She needs to start redeeming herself.

Goodness, she is airbrushed like crazy. I don't remember her arms being so slender...

I don't like how they did her hair or make-up in the rest of the photos, she looks too old. The dresses are lovely though.

Thank you for making that expensive 10,000 dollar dress look like something I wipe on myself in the bathroom, Britney. :stuart: :sick:

I love ELLE, but when I would see this one in the stores, the front would really be the reason not to buy it.
It looks disgusting. Who the hell cares Britney is pregnant. She looks like an elephant. Attentionwhore..

Too tan and too blonde. Otherwise, she looks decent.

But still...Britney on the cover? :sick:

She looks f****ing disgusting. Over retouched to the extreme, doesn't even look like her in some of the pics. And she has a weird face in all of em.

Last edited by a moderator:
THE HAIR :sick:

Britney in a fashion mag cover these times :sick:

too much writing :sick:

J.Lo had the same hair do in septembers UK Elle :unsure: (and I have the mag-phatetic me :angry: )

hate it..why do they do this :angry:

too tan! too "doe-eyed"! she should be looking mature and happy, not..."i'm a sexy beast, yar"

She looks disturbingly young......it's literally like looking at a pregnant 12 year old. Is that supposed to reflect the state of troubled teenage preganancy problem?

I'm not really feeling all these crappy covers that Elle puts out....it's now been Jessica Simpson, J-Lo and now Britney...... Why I ask you? WHY???:cry:

saw those pics on elle uk edition

One word for her : Disgusting

the way how she pretand to look innocent is just WRONG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->