Models: Fatima Siad & Anastasija Kondratjeva
Styling: Sarah Schussheim
Hair: Rutger
Make-Up: Gucci Westman
Nails: Jin Soon Choi

zinio

misc.

Fashion Spotlight:
Everybodys Darling (Stella McCartney Article)
by Daphne Merkin
Photo: Sean Thomas

the rest of Britney B)

zinio

Britney's full ed

septimiu29britneyspears.jpg

imcmagazine

The cover is awkward, but I really like the subscribers cover. I am not sure who they are trying to fool with those pictures of her belting it out or holding music sheets.

The Bold And The Beautiful
Photographer: David Slijper
Models: Fatima Siad & Anastasija Kondratjeva
Styling: Sarah Schussheim
Hair: Rutger
Make-Up: Gucci Westman
Nails: Jin Soon Choi

Take note beauty campaign photographers, this is how you execute a beauty shot.....glossy, fake, but hard to look away.

:huh:
Thank God:angel:, someone on the forum that does not hate Britney :wub:

I don't hate her and I didn't mean that she was 'over' economically speaking, I meant in the world of media, I mean, if you compare her to I don't know: Beyoncé, Rihanna, or Lady Gaga, then her prestigious image with the press has fallen quite a lot since her great start. I just don't understand her appeal nowadays but I did enjoy her music back then and I get why fans still enjoy buying tickets to see her in concerts, but the cover of Elle, I don't know. Well, US Elle is very much super dupper commercial and about sales so yeah I get it.

:huh:

I don't hate her and I didn't mean that she was 'over' economically speaking, I meant in the world of media, I mean, if you compare her to I don't know: Beyoncé, Rihanna, or Lady Gaga, then her prestigious image with the press has fallen quite a lot since her great start. I just don't understand her appeal nowadays but I did enjoy her music back then and I get why fans still enjoy buying tickets to see her in concerts, but the cover of Elle, I don't know. Well, US Elle is very much super dupper commercial and about sales so yeah I get it.

Excuse me but I do not understand what you mean by your image to the media and prestige, it seems unfair the fact that you do not like it, does not mean that she is a failure. His latest album "Femme Fatale" received better reviews than "Born This Way". His songs are innovative and very sticky by something Britney still selling records and concert like hotcakes ... I dare say that Britney has sold more records than Beyonce, Rihanna and Gaga together.
If we talk of commercials right now there is no more commercial than Vogue, but that's another topic...
Remember there are tastes for everyone and she also has the right to be on any magazine cover.

"Excuse me if something is misspelled, I'm not good at English"

I like the picture where she's sat on the floor in that Bottega Veneta dress. She looks very pretty and the picture itself is nice, although quite boring if you think it's a pop icon. Too bad they chose such a bad picture for the cover. And the one where she's singing is just terrible. I wish photographers and (especially) stylists would make more effort when working with her. She doesn't seem so hard to work with nowadays... and it's Britney for god's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->