US Elle October 2012 : Britney Spears by Alexi Lubomirski

Marc10

Staff member
Reaction score
TPByC.jpg

Britney Spears and her fiancé Jason Trawick have revealed how their relationship went from business to pleasure.

According to Trawick, who previously was one of Spears's agents, the singer made the first move, he tells ELLE magazine in its October cover story.

"It was kind of one of those things where she moved, like, turned around, so we were face-to-face and then ..., " says Trawick, who became engaged to Spears last December.

But before Trawick, 39, can spill any more juicy details, his fiancée interrupts him, saying, "Okay, that's enough information, sweetie. It was sweet, just say that."

Spears, 30, is more straightforward when it comes to discussing her feelings toward fame.

"I guess I've been under the microscope so long that I don't even pay attention to the nonsense anymore," she says. "I gave up getting upset about things people make up about me a long time ago."

The X Factor judge admits that balancing her career with her life as a mother to Sean Preston, 6, and Jayden James, 5, doesn't always allow for high fashion.

"I love my jeans and my sweats – I'm really just a tomboy at heart. So it's really hard for me to be like Kim Kardashian and be makeup and hair ready every time I go out of my house," she says. "I'm not a believer in that, you know?"

She does admit to occasional regrets about her fashion choices. "When you do wear those sweats, you're like 'Oh God, I should step it up a notch,' " she says.

fh2CA.jpg
5PBA4.jpg

people

Well, that's pretty...dreadful. Her hand in that position is odd and the text is all very much of a mess to.

She really looks beautiful here! The grey background makes it look awful! But this is so much better than her last ELLE cover!

OMG:buzz::buzz::buzz: I'm happy to see Britney on the cover of ELLE, I'm a big fan of it

Oh come on! I want to puke whenever I see trashy pop stars like Rihanna, Gaga, Katy Perry on the covers of major fashion magazines. Especially if they're dreadful like this one. :angry:

she's so over, don't get why she's on the cover of ELLE

Its just a bad cover! Bad pose, bad hair, bad face angle (the woman is actually photogenic) bad font, bad background, just no interest in this, and the new art direction with their covers these days. Zero!

She looks pretty here but the cover looks like an amateurish version of US Bazaar.

Photo: Alexi Lubomirski
styled by Joe Zee

I'm obsessed with her:woot::buzz:

ELLE.com

does the actual cover have britney written across it like that?

i remember the selena gomez cover preview did and then the newsstand version looked completely different.

i feel like elle consistently puts out fakeout cover images with alternate background colors etc so i don't know what to think

not particularly blown away by this.

I love the shot of her and Jason, she looks just divine there. The cover isn't too good, a very safe choice of photo. Although I'll never understand when people say "she's over" - she just had a very successful string of singles in the US (#1, #3 and another top 10) and is still one of the most talked about artists of her generation regardless of whether she's releasing music. She's an icon whether she likes it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
What an eyeshore. Everything in this cover is just wrong, especially the horribly photoshopped hair.

Am I the only one who thinks the cover image looks NOTHING like her? What unflattering images (especially the one of her singing in the sparkled panties and leather jacket...) And the styling (if you can even call it that) is horrendous. Did the same person who did the Katy Perry cover last month style this as well?

I really like Britney but god, what is this.

It looks like an illustration and the large text is hideous. We get it's (an illustration of) Britney.

And that pic where she is about to barf over the mic is hilarious. It's my favourite celebrity fashion image of this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I'd personally like to say thanks to the editors of Elle, you have allowed me to save quite a bit of money by not buying this mess month after month.

the styling is SO bad. that shot with her singing into the microphone looks like a bejewelled diaper for women with bladder issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->