US Elle October 2012 : Britney Spears by Alexi Lubomirski

I have nothing against Britney but the cover looks cheap and that recording shot is the most hilarious thing ever.

I don't care if looks cheap or not, it's Britney :lol::woot::heart:

Err, I gues i'm the minority of people who don't mind it. I mean it's quite dull with color scheme, but a huge step up from Katy Perry's cover. Is it really that unbearable to see a mainstream celebrity on an Elle issue? Considering that's generally all they ever use for their covers nowadays, I figure people were used to it by now...?

So Alexi Lubomirski is shooting for Elle now? He doesn't work well with Britney IMO. Well, no photographer does :innocent:

The hair looks so phostoshopped it's hurting my eyes :lol:
Is she wearing Versace anyway?gorgeous dress

That is seriously goddamn awful. Her eyes look really weird and they have photoshopped Shakira's hair onto her. Tragic.

^ The eyes truly are crazy, probably because of the make-up, but wow is there no stopping Lubomirski?! I mean sometimes he can get it right, but lately its been all so insipid! An di guess now that US HB is off limits he has moved on to the US ELLE with the same crap!

And that pic where she is about to barf over the mic is hilarious. It's my favourite celebrity fashion image of this season.
:lol: That picture is so awful.

Not a fan of this at all. It looks nothing like a fashion magazine. Awful stying, ugly hair and ridiculous layout. I don't think Britney herself looks all that bad, though.

And that pic where she is about to barf over the mic is hilarious. It's my favourite celebrity fashion image of this season.

:rofl:

Tacky to the max, but that's what you get if you put Britney in a Versace dress. Tasteless.

Subscribers' cover:

jbL0H.jpg

x-britney.com

Meh, I'm so over Amercian Elle. But I guess I do admire the colours on the newsstand cover.

No amount of press coverage can restore Britney's charisma.

Ok, the subscribers cover...I can't even...it's just....:lol::rolleyes::yuk:

I don't mind Britney but that cover design seems a bit juvenile. And I said that before seeing the subscribers...

Last edited by a moderator:
The subs cover is just a LOL! When it comes to posing for magazines, Kristen Stewart is like an expert comparing to Britney!

I don't really care about Britney but that cover shot is dreadful.

Oh come on! I want to puke whenever I see trashy pop stars like Rihanna, Gaga, Katy Perry on the covers of major fashion magazines. Especially if they're dreadful like this one. :angry:

Not to sound dense, but why exactly is it worse to have "trashy" pop stars worse than, say, "trashy" actresses on magazine covers?

I really like Britney and root for her but nothing looks good.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->