US Esquire March 2020 : Macaulay Culkin by Robbie Fimmano

Benn98

Reaction score
I suppose it can be moved to the collective thread if there's no responses....

I like it, the whole thing really fits his personality.

Its neat, but gloomy

those nails are abhorrent

First issue under the new EIC, Michael Sebastian. Despite the massive redesign, this 'March' issue still clocks in at only 126 pages.......

US Esquire March 2020

Snowflake

Photographer: Robbie Fimmano
Stylist: Gus Romero
Grooming: Hilda Levierge
Cast: Macaulay Culkin

US Esquire Digital Edition

US Esquire March 2020

Great Britons

Photographer: David Burton
Stylist: Nick Sullivan
Grooming:
Cast: Josh O'Connor, Callum Turner, Earl Cave, Malachi Kirby, James Norton, Viveik Karla, Joe Cole, Nikesh Patel, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Jack Lowden, Archie Madekwe, Damsin Idris

US Esquire March 2020

Bold, Basically

Photographer: Allie Holloway
Stylist: Nick Sullivan
Grooming: Janice Kinjo
Cast: Jubril Oyedeji

Really smart for Esquire to book Macauley for this. Instantly recognizable and a household name, but rarely in the press. I think people will be very curious to read the article, I know I am. The robe is on brand for Esquire but also an obvious callback to Home Alone and the black on black makes it all look far more sophisticated than I'd have expected, too.

Really smart for Esquire to book Macauley for this. Instantly recognizable and a household name, but rarely in the press. I think people will be very curious to read the article, I know I am. The robe is on brand for Esquire but also an obvious callback to Home Alone and the black on black makes it all look far more sophisticated than I'd have expected, too.

Agree with every word. Cannot wait to get my hands on this! He has somehow maintained this air of mystery, even after all these years. And there was a time when he looked sooooo thin and haggard, it seemed like he might meet the cliched former child star end that so many others have before him. Great to see him looking healthy and re-engaging with the press on his own terms.

Reactions: KoV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->