US GQ September 2007 : Senator Barack Obama by Peggy Sirota

MissMagAddict

Reaction score

image source | mediabistro

Sen. Barack Obama will grace the cover of September's GQ magazine. Ryan Lizza authors the cover story, which begins:
  • We already know that Barack Obama has what it takes--the crowd-pleasing charisma, the outsize ambition, the audacity of hope--to be a serious candidate for president. But does he have all the rest--the nerve, the political spine, and the will to do the (sometimes dirty) work it takes to get to the White House? That is the question. A journey with the new star of the Democratic Party.
Obama is the first politician to appear on GQ's cover since Bill Clinton and Al Gore appeared on the men's magazine cover nearly fifteen years ago (Nov. 1992). Lizza calls Obama "more of an old-fashioned pol than you think." and says that, "underneath the inspirational leader who wants to change politics...is an ambitious, prickly, and occasionally ruthless politician."
If interested you can read the entire article here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness! :wink: I was afraid it was going to be B**h. Thanks, MMA!

:buzz::wub:

he is doing all the magazines it seems

I also want to know who the most annoying man on tv is :lol:? Bill O'Reilly?

i bet you 50 cents the most annoying man on TV is that "mad money" financial guy thats always jumping up and down.

He really is everywhere on ALL the covers,wich makes me wonder how come Hilary Clinton is not getting any covers? :unsure:

Its cool to see a Politician on the cover of GQ again.

And it's not like the head-on straight shot neither. He's always either canted or doing something edgy.

(Too bad he's not gonne be president, but we won't talk about that)

Great! An interesting cover star for once:flower:

He really is everywhere on ALL the covers,wich makes me wonder how come Hilary Clinton is not getting any covers? :unsure:

Its cool to see a Politician on the cover of GQ again.

While I agree, I think it would be quite weird to see Hilary on the cover of GQ

i bet you 50 cents the most annoying man on TV is that "mad money" financial guy thats always jumping up and down.

lmao, it probably is. I hope the funniest guy on tv is Joel McHale. I think hes the funniest at least

Yay! I'm happy to see him on the cover, even though I'm seeing him everywhere these days.

I hope the funniest guy on tv is Joel McHale. I think hes the funniest at least

Is he the one fromThe Soup? He is funny. :lol: Kind of hot too. Maybe it's just the fact that he makes me laugh though.

Nice cover. He looks very friendly. :smile:

Nothing aginst his policies or political stance or whatever, but dam is that man ugly or what?!?!? I seriously think he is one of the most unfortunate looking people around. And that cover.... Is that really the best they could do? It's like a caricature or something.

Evan Almighty
Evan Rachel Wood
Photographed by Ellen von Unwerth

men.style

Read the article here

Umm because he is a really influential male right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->