US Harper’s Bazaar February 2024 : Gisele Bündchen by Luis Alberto Rodriguez

Mixed feelings about it. Too much dress and almost no Gisele. GIRL, Gi… where are you?

That's a more striking mother nature approach, huh? She posted the full ed on her IG and it looks great! There are some fully painted body shots which I really like. The makeup also reminds me a little bit of her Missoni era. I'm sold!

Mother earth but make it c*nty. I don't like the cover, I don't typically appreciate full body covers and this one in particular just doesn't do much for me. The editorial seems quite nice though, she's stunning and energetic and fashionable - what's not to love? Good one, Samira. Could've done a better cover, but alright.

Something different with the hair at least... that gold makeup image on a different angle would have been great as a cover imo.

I'm always happy to see a REAL MODEL on a magazine cover, but the dress kind of swallowed her... But the editorial is acceptable, especially considering Samira's standards are lower than the Earth's inner core!

VERY 2000, I love it : hair, face, poses, makeup : yeahhhhhhhh :smile: a REAL supermodel on a fashion magazine cover. I always love it when I see Gisele but even more when they style her in a fashionable way and not her usual mother earth thing. I CAN'T WAIT to see the video of the shoot :smile: I love some good old behind-the-scene' videos from these covershoots. :clap:

The thing she's wearing is ugly but she makes it work. The ed has nice shoots too. The golden face, b&w against the clouds.

I was ready to hate tbh hehe

Vogue US did the Gisele Mother Nature better and VP did Gisele Mother Glamour by the beach better but I like this.

I only like this because she has straight hair and because at least, it’s a fresh take on her personal branding!
There’s an effort that is commendable!

Not at ALL surprised to see American Harper's Bazaar messing up a cover with Gisele Bundchen. Samira Nasr seems absolutely hellbent on turning the magazine into one of the most depressing on the market. Per usual, Nasr's choice in cover photograph is always extremely questionable.

OK admittedly this isn't the worse I've seen, and fingers crossed Carlos Nazario can revive some old-school Bazaar charm!

mother earth has arrived but damn she looks GOOD!
I like the new approach to her own self, much more modern. and the hair even though it's straight, it's a change, which I appreciate. It also reminded me of her most recent Missoni campaign.
love!

Love the cover and the photography featuring Gisele inside of the issue! Absolutely Divine!

I’m not Gisele’s greatest fan, in fact far from it, but I love this hybrid of glam and nature.
God knows that since she embraced the ‘make me one with everything’ lifestyle it will be shoved down our throats every single time.
therefore, it’s good to see more of Giselle the model and less of Giselle the activist.

Love it...it this Carlos Nazario first cover? so he bring Luis Alberto Rodriguez to HB... it means no longer for Condenast...

We've seen this Veruschka-influenced style of editorial with Gisele before - not that supermodels can't repeat their greatest hits from twenty years ago, we know that well enough by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->