US Harper’s Bazaar September 2022 by John Edmonds

Cover #4 with Bad Bunny:

Should've been just Florence, she looks great and actually worthy of a cover.

Next icons my ***. Pfft

Everything I ever saw about Bad Bunny was against my will, I genuinely wish I could unsee that man's existence. An insufferable clown who shifted absolutely nothing. An icon? Please. Not the music, not the looks, nothing about this man is even remotely interesting.

Did Amanda Gorman ever do anything of importance besides reading that poem once? Genuine question, I'm quite curious. I never heard anything else about her and yet here she is, Harper's Bazaar claiming her to be the next icon. What for? Never knew poets to be cover subjects of fashion rags. She is very beautiful though, I'm not a fan of her the cover mostly due to bad styling.

I'm used to Hailey Bieber at this point and I find her cover tolerable, but I still can't see what makes her an icon. I understand that supermodel means something else today and that she fulfills those requirements, but how on earth is she shifting culture? She's only here because people before her shifted culture and opened the doors to stardom for ordinary, good-looking people like her to be famous for... being famous. Please be real.

Now Florence, that is a great cover. She looks simply divine, the dress which I usually wouldn't like looks stunning on her and the portrait is very classically glamorous, beautiful lighting. Art Direction could use a little work. But overall, great score. No other cover was neccessary when you opened with this beauty. And she actually is an excellent actress who could become the New Hollywood icon over time.

Wow these are bad. It’s giving Ralph Lauren e-commerce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->