FLORAL QUALITIES
Photography:
Amy Troost
Styling: Virginie Benarroch
Hair: Tina Outen
Make-up: Dick Page
Model: Greta Hofer

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Very nice Imaan ed...the rest? mmm i like the idea of giving more fashion content but it's not enough...

I do want to flick through this online and see how the issue flows, to see if these editorials are alternated with articles/features which add some highs to the lows, some light to the shade.

I do want to flick through this online

It's 320 pg, with plenty of ads. The issue I looked through had Amanda Gorman on the cover, but all the cover shots are reprinted quite early on in the issue. I'd say this issue is US Bazaar doing what it does, to the best of its abilities. Some of images are nice, I found myself liking a lot of what I saw on the (digital) page, more than I did from seeing the scans. But after a while, there's not enough of a variation in mood, so instead of feeling energised, it feels like you've sat through a lot of the same thing.

320 pages? Who are these advertisers? Do they even flick through the magazine? I feel like most simply advertise because it's BAZAAR. In all fairness though, Glenda was coasting on it's legacy as well. I feel Samira is trying to create a singular look for the magazine much like Tilberis did. The difference is that Tilberis based the look of her magazine on the idea of "modern elegance" which could be broad in it's interpretation but always looked very BAZAAR. Samira just reproduces the same boring picture again and again.

GHESQUIÈRE GOES WEST
Photography:
Collier Schorr
Styling: Stella Greenspan
Hair: Tamas Tuzes
Make-up: Frankie Boyd
Designer & Models: Nicolas Ghesquière, Arta Gee & Yoonmi Sun

US Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition
Paid editorial?

In a cruel twist of fate, my subscription copy arrived with Bad Bunny on the cover. It's been days and I haven't even flipped it open yet, as a result.

Looks like I'm The only one that likes Bad Bunny being on the cover of The Icons (with no Icons) Issue, he is really Big in Latino América he sold stadium venues within minutes, his fashion sence always has been forward, he sometimes sings about gender equality for this woke society, he also profis with the gender fluid, non binary stuff because he is a cis man thas sing about being with girls and stuff. I think even when he is anothe cute white man, he is more iconic than another white british actress or the poem Reader Vuitton embassador.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->