3442f00e1a1f.jpg

895268b628f3.jpg
10c4f99763ca.jpg

b1e0fdc66ec7.jpg
d5886bd0cdc3.jpg

1f802f538e91.jpg
bd08f01167c6.jpg

harpersbazaar.com

Animals are really winning this month...first a camel/dromedary on Vogue Paris, now this :lol:

I am currently drafting an Animal Models Top 50 list.

The competition for number one is fierce.

Literally.

^^:lol:

got this in the mail today and its pretty boring. stam and heidi look pretty similar in their ed, and mixed with the almost all white styling made it kind of repetitive for me. i do think toni looks cute in her edit though.

and can i say how much i hate when bazaar does these random eds with b and c list celebs that have nothing to do fashion? like this month chelsea handler and abgail breslin. why? its only like 3 pages, but still! and they do this quite often and i'm not sure why...trying to be hip? diverse? i'm honestly puzzled.

McQueen's picture really stands out. The rest is typical Demi Moore: LAME!

The Tsiolis ed is such a let down. Toni's hair is a mess in every shot. And her eyes like always look either dead or scared even she attempts to smile or look fierce.

I'm disappointed by the editorial with Toni, I can't even recognized her in some shots. She didn't work well in this editorial.Though the main concept of that kind of editorial is more focus on clothes than on model.

Love the stying in Toni's ed. And Stam+Heidi is a good match :smile:

I think Bazaar should make a celebration of "Animals in Bazaar" like Vogue do with the "Dogs in Vogue" huh. That's funny.

is there a mcqueen tribute in this issue? every other mag seems to have one for april...

Love Lindberghs ed. Stam and Heidi are perfect together.

I really can't stand that Tsiolis editorial. It comes off so cheap.

I had high hopes for Toni's editorial but I have to say I am disappointed with the messy hair. The only thing I like is the fact that she looks like the teenager she still is and for me that is a good thing.

stam and heidi is amazing. that's where stam really shines i think, not on the runway but in editorials.

Great Lindbergh ed...lots of personality in those images.:heart:

The Tsilois ed looks so cheap. And the styling is making me gag, especially the shot with the Givenchy jacket.

Lindbergh's ed is ok but doesn't warrant buying this issue.

Wow, that's Stam's best editorial for quite some time. I love the shot of Stam & Heidi in the car, they look like they are on a high fashion mission impossible.

Thank you for sharing givenchyhomme:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->